Marketing Manager - Total Rewards
Visier is the leader in people analytics and we believe in a 'people-first' approach to business strategy. Our innovative technology transforms the way that organisations make decisions, allowing them to elevate their employees and drive better business outcomes. Embarking on an exciting new chapter in our growth story, we are looking for talented individuals who can help both Visier and our customers grow, evolve and win!
To accelerate our momentum, we are looking for an ambitious individual to own the marketing initiatives of our Total Rewards team! You will develop marketing strategies to target new use cases, personas and industries where our innovative products will be valuable. We are looking for agile, curious, strategic thinkers with a desire to win, but who are also comfortable with failure. As the ideal candidate you will be keen to learn, and implement takeaways into upcoming projects to improve execution. You will be instrumental in helping our team to scale big ideas into solutions that are game-changers in the world of people analytics.
What you'll be doing...
- Partner with leadership and product to develop information about the market, competitors, product, and potential customers. From this foundation you will build marketing strategies to promote the product to support our goals.
- Develop marketing project plans, meet regularly with key stakeholders and monitor the scope, timeline and budget of the plan.
- Execute on some specific marketing tasks like email campaign writing, forming digital ad structure, writing marketplace descriptions, and partner sales team enablement documents.
- Track and report on key metrics aligned with specific campaigns.
- In some cases, coordinate marketing activities with partner organizations involved in our initiatives.
- Create compelling narratives that excite, inspire, and compel market adoption
- Devise ways to improve performance of campaigns based on metrics and data.
What you'll bring to the table...
- You're a seasoned marketing professional experienced in field marketing, digital marketing, or product marketing.
- You’re a flexible, action-oriented team player comfortable working in a fast-paced environment with evolving priorities.
- You’re a storyteller and strategic thinker. You understand how all of the parts of marketing fit together and aren’t afraid to build the components yourself.
- A BA/BS degree in a marketing, product, technical or business field or equivalent practical experience.
- A background in analytics, human capital management, or marketing to HR leaders is a bonus.
- Demonstrated strong communication skills, including writing, presentation, and content marketing experience.
Most importantly, you share our values...
- You roll up your sleeves
- You make it easy
- You are proud
- You never stop learning
- You play to win
The base pay range for this position in Canada is $88k - $132k / year + bonus
The compensation offered will be determined by factors such as relevant qualifications, experience, knowledge and skills. Many of our positions are eligible for additional types of compensation (e.g., commission plans, bonus, etc.) which our Talent Acquisition team will share with you if you interview for the role.
See the #VisierLife in action
Linkedin - https://www.linkedin.com/company/visier-analytics/
Hear what it's like to work Visier here