Senior RevOps Analyst
Visier is the leader in people analytics. We are passionate about a 'people first' approach to business strategy and our addictive technology is transforming the way that organisations make decisions. Recently closing a hugely successful funding round and a landmark $1b valuation, Visier is embarking on an incredible phase of its 12 year growth Journey.
We are seeking a self motivated, intellectually curious and highly collaborative individual to provide meaningful insights and actions that can impact revenue growth, serving multiple internal stakeholders. Reporting to the Head of Revenue Operations, the successful candidate will be the trusted partner to all revenue-generating teams and will drive changes to improve the productivity and growth of the business.
What you'll be doing...
- Understand various aspects of Visier’s business and underlying go-to-market (“GTM”) data and processes in order to build appropriate operational reporting
- Independently gather and interpret data to surface insights, identify and recommend areas of improvement, and work with revenue leaders to prioritize the improvements based on business impact
- Build necessary reports and dashboards and create charts, data sets, slides, and supporting documentation for various meetings (i.e. forecast review, QBRs, and other critical meetings).
- Develop and maintain reports and dashboards to measure and report on key revenue metrics perform deep analyses on the leading indicators and surface critical business insights and to enable leaders to quickly move from insight to action
- Enable a best-in-class sales forecast, pipeline and operating cadence, which includes everything from gathering data, improving predictive measures, running analysis, and facilitating forecasting and planning.
- Proactively monitor and strive to maintain high levels of data quality, accuracy, and process consistency across all GTM functions, partnering and collaborating effectively.
- Partner with Marketing, Sales, Customer Experience and Deal Desk to Identify and implement continuous improvement initiatives to optimize end-to-end revenue processes, support alignment, and ensure the smooth operation of the business and consistent achievement of growth goals.
- Collaborate with the IT team to ensure data quality and partner in the development of sustainable data practices and processes.
What you'll bring to the table...
- You never stop asking why, constantly forming and testing hypotheses, and making sure to validate all assumptions with data.
- You are focused and value impact by leading an analysis with the question, “What problem are we trying to solve?”
- You understand the value of analytics and are eager to help drive process improvement and help stakeholders sophisticate how they use data to drive their decision-making.
- You are insightful, resourceful, motivated, and find fulfillment by enabling others.
- An entrepreneurial mindset that is comfortable dealing with change. Visier is a growing company, and we often iterate rapidly
- You are equally able to grasp the big picture, and the various components working towards that end.
- You are operationally minded, learn systems quickly and are natural for applying technology and systems to revenue-generating processes.
- You have excellent communication skills, verbal and written, and are just as comfortable gathering requirements from non-technical business users as you are translating those requirements to technical people.
- You have high EQ and enjoy/appreciate building relationships with stakeholders.
- You have 3-5 years of experience in Revenue/Sales analytics or a similar role.
- You have experience with Salesforce, Business Intelligence (Tableau, Looker, Domo, etc.), Excel, and SQL.
- You have some knowledge of how to utilize and manage ETL tools (e.g. Matillion) in relation to Snowflake.
Most importantly, you share our values...
- You roll up your sleeves
- You make it easy
- You are proud
- You never stop learning
- You play to win
See the #VisierLife in action
Linkedin - https://www.linkedin.com/company/visier-analytics/
Hear what it's like to work Visier here