Sr. Manager, Digital Experience
Visier is the leader in people analytics. We are passionate about a 'people first' approach to business strategy and our addictive technology is transforming the way that organisations make decisions. Recently closing a hugely successful funding round and a landmark $1b valuation, Visier is embarking on an incredible phase of its 12 year growth Journey.
The Senior Manager, Digital Experience will be responsible for the overall strategy, development, management, and success of Visier’s web properties. You will serve as the bridge between stakeholders, including business leaders, marketers, designers, developers, and users, to ensure the website aligns with the company’s goals and provides an exceptional user experience. We’re looking for a website product owner with a blend of strategic thinking, technical expertise, and project management combined with an analytical mind and bias for making data-driven decisions.
What you'll be doing...
- Website strategy: Own, define, and communicate the vision and goals for the website. Develop a clear strategy to achieve those goals, considering business needs, market trends and user needs. Collaborate with stakeholders to prioritize features and improvements.
- Project Management: Create and maintain a roadmap for website development and enhancements, prioritizing based on business impact. Break down the roadmap into manageable tasks and prioritize them. Collaborate with design development to ensure timely and quality delivery.
- Performance Analysis: Monitor website analytics to assess user engagement, conversion rates, and other key performance indicators. Use data-driven insights to make informed decisions and improvements. Tag site for conversion using Google Tag Manager, customize Google Analytics-4 to build dashboards and custom reports, and share insights across teams to optimize performance.
- User-Centered Design: Understand the needs and preferences of the website's target audience. Partner with UX/UI to build a roadmap that results in a high-impact website.
- Stakeholder Communication: Act as the primary point of contact between business stakeholders and the digital experience team. Act as the subject matter expert on digital experience to ensure best practices are understood and practiced. Keep stakeholders informed about project progress and changes while maintaining ownership and prioritization of the digital experience.
- Content Management: Oversee the creation, editing, and publishing of website content. Ensure content is up-to-date, accurate, and aligned with the overall strategy.
- Team Management: Manage a team consisting of 1 Sr. UX Designer and 1 Lead UI Developer, providing guidance, support, and direction. Foster collaboration and effective communication within the team and outside the team to maximize impact.
What you'll bring to the table...
- Bachelor's degree in business, marketing, computer science, or a related field (or equivalent experience).
- Extensive experience as a product owner or similar role in website management.
- Deep experience with web analytics, and a proven track record of leveraging data and insights to improve performance of web properties.
- Strong understanding of web technologies, design systems, and principles, including atomic design.
- Proficiency in web analytics tools, content management systems, and project management software. High proficiency in Google Analytics-4 and Google Tag Manager.
- Basic understanding of Git and CI/CD pipelines.
- Solid understanding of JAMStack fundamentals and how headless sites work.
- Basic HTML/CSS skills
- Familiarity with Netlify, Contentful, Gatsby/NextJS, and similar SSG frameworks is a plus.
- Excellent project management skills with the ability to prioritize and multitask.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills to collaborate effectively with cross-functional teams and stakeholders.
Most importantly, you share our values...
- You roll up your sleeves
- You make it easy
- You are proud
- You never stop learning
- You play to win
See the #VisierLife in action
Linkedin - https://www.linkedin.com/company/visier-analytics/
Hear what it's like to work Visier here