Senior Product Marketing Manager
Visier is the leader in people analytics. We are passionate about a 'people first' approach to business strategy and our addictive technology is transforming the way that organisations make decisions. Recently closing a hugely successful funding round and a landmark $1b valuation, Visier is embarking on an incredible phase of its 12 year growth Journey.
Reporting to the Vice President of Product Marketing, the Senior Product Marketing Manager will be responsible for leading product marketing activities for a portfolio of Visier products, launching new product features, and partnering with sales and marketing to drive growth within existing accounts. You will partner closely with product management, sales, marketing and customer experience to communicate Visier’s differentiation, value and impact on business-critical priorities in the market. We’re looking for a product marketer who is strategic, collaborative and influential across functions, and has a deep understanding of enterprise buyers and an enterprise selling motion. You will be instrumental in setting a strategy and executing plans that drive our go-to-market and demand generation engines, and play a critical role in our accelerating growth as an organization.
You will own the development and execution of product marketing initiatives for various areas of our product, solution, and services offering. This includes developing positioning, personas, messaging, competitive analysis, launch plans, and sales enablement activities to grow revenue within key areas of the business.
What you'll be doing...
- Play a key role in positioning, persona development, messaging, market & competitive analysis, product launch, and contribute to sales and partner enablement activities
- Lead the launch of new product features and determine the personas, value proposition, and messaging, managing the cross-functional implementation of the plan, and enable the field to communicate them to customers and prospects
- Partner with our customer experience team to introduce and determine the value proposition for key service offerings
- Support our competitive intelligence program in conjunction with product management, solution consulting, and sales enablement. Arm our sellers and customer success managers with key differentiators vs. the competition.
- Partner across functions to develop go-to-market plans focused on revenue growth
- Define data-driven persona targeted buying journeys and work closely with content, demand generation, and customer marketing teams to develop integrated campaigns that drive engagement and conversion
- Create compelling narratives that excite, inspire, and compel market adoption
What you'll bring to the table...
- You're a seasoned B2B product marketer with 7+ years of experience
- You’re a flexible, action-oriented team player comfortable working in a fast-paced environment with evolving priorities
- You’re a storyteller, a strategist, and a market expert
- A BA/BS degree in a marketing, product, technical or business field or equivalent practical experience
- A background in analytics, human capital management, or marketing to HR leaders preferred
- Demonstrated exceptional communication and presentation skills, including writing, thought leadership, and content marketing experience
Most importantly, you share our values...
- You roll up your sleeves
- You make it easy
- You are proud
- You never stop learning
- You play to win
See the #VisierLife in action
Linkedin - https://www.linkedin.com/company/visier-analytics/
Hear what it's like to work Visier here