Sr. Business Development Representative, Embedded Analytics
Visier is the leader in people analytics. We are passionate about a 'people first' approach to business strategy and our addictive technology is transforming the way that organisations make decisions. Recently closing a hugely successful funding round and a landmark $1b valuation, Visier is embarking on an incredible phase of its 12 year growth Journey.
Reporting to the Vice President of Business Development, Embedded Analytics, you’ll work closely with Account Executives, Marketing, & the Pre-Sales technical team to build demand generation strategies & qualify prospective partners for Visier’s Embedded Analytics team. The ideal candidate is someone who thrives on creatively identifying new opportunities through proactive prospecting and territory development.
Visier’s embedded offering provides the technology required for our partners to commercialize people analytics for their end customers & advisory practices. You will own and control all aspects of the top of funnel for our embedded product, focusing 100% on new logo-based clients. This requires prospecting and building pipeline via phone, email, social media, and other creative forms of communication; networking internally and externally; building and growing relationships with stakeholders; articulating our product portfolio and its unique value proposition; qualifying leads & prospects, and converting them to Sales Accepted Opportunities.
What you'll be doing...
- Leverage targeted lead generation strategies & relevant account plans to develop a territory of prospective accounts for Visier’s embedded People Analytics product across key verticals; including HRIS, Payroll, Talent Acquisition, and Talent Management software & service providers
- Target-driven, you oversee monthly and quarterly objectives to meet your yearly quota for generating Sales Accepted Opportunities
- Mapping prospective accounts around organizational structure, people and existing technology to find where our solutions fit within their environment
- Engaging in meaningful introductory value-based conversations with both business and product executives within prospective clients
- Managing the early stages of the sales process, including qualification, to ensure proper engagement with field sales and quality pipeline creation
- Leveraging CRM/Sales tools to create, manage, and strategically align early-stage opportunities, in conjunction with your AE partners
- Represent Visier at various HR conferences
What you'll bring to the table...
- Experience in Business Development/Inside Sales, with proven success in generating high-quality opportunities and driving prospective customer interactions
- Eagerness to pick up the phone, make calls, and drive outbound activity, combined with the professional tact to communicate with executives
- Excellent writing skills that demonstrate professionalism and compelling storytelling
- An intellectual curiosity and keenness to learn about critical issues facing HCM software providers
- Ability to take the initiative to get things done and maintain a high level of organization
Most importantly, you share our values...
- You roll up your sleeves
- You make it easy
- You are proud
- You never stop learning
- You play to win
See the #VisierLife in action
Linkedin - https://www.linkedin.com/company/visier-analytics/
Hear what it's like to work Visier here