Senior Solutions Consultant
Vidyard is the video platform that's built for business. Sales reps, marketers, and corporate communicators use Vidyard to record and share videos that grab attention and deliver their message in a personal, impactful way. It's the video tool of choice for Microsoft, LinkedIn, and thousands of other companies. We're passionate about elevating our customers, our teammates, our communities, and ourselves.
About the Role
Vidyard is looking for a Senior Solutions Consultant to join our Sales team. Reporting to the Senior Director, Sales, you will work closely with our Account Executive team and key customers to ensure value alignment, providing technical coaching throughout the process. You will be involved in not only solving for unique customer needs, but additionally supporting and informing prioritization within our product roadmap.
What You’ll Work On
- Collaborate with Vidyard Account Executives in a fast-paced sales environment to identify and uncover customer business goals, needs and pains
- Be an expert in all things Vidyard – you will be a master of all domains ranging from product configuration, integrations, migrations, APIs, and security
- Be a subject matter expert in scoping video solutions for marketing, sales, internal comms, and support
- Explore, identify, and understand client business requirements as they pertain to video streaming, security, and video analytics
- Conduct demonstrations of Vidyard solutions
- Assist in the scoping of customizations and professional services
- Provide technical coaching to members of the GTM organization
- Work with sales management to define processes and improve sales efficiencies
- Interface with product management to escalate technical priorities
- Provide guidance and best practices on product demonstrations
What You’ll Bring to this Role and Your Team:
- Minimum of 3+ years of B2B pre-sales solutions consulting/sales engineering management in a SAAS or cloud environment
- Strong analytical skills and abilities to learn and grasp technical concepts
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills both in an internal capacity, and external customer-facing role
- Experience with Marketing Automation Tools (Marketo, Pardot, Eloqua, Hubspot) and Video Hosting platforms is a bonus
- Product demonstration skills to conduct highly tailored demos to a range of audiences, including: marketers, sales leaders, web developers, IT teams, and executives
- Thorough research skills - able to educate self on new concepts, features, and industry concepts
- Teamwork and leadership skills a must, ability to get results through various internal channels
- Proven ability to build and maintain technical teams
- Highly dependable, self-starter, positive attitude with good organization and time management skills
Job descriptions can be overwhelming. At Vidyard we are motivated to drive change together and deeply value the unique experiences, abilities and opinions you possess, so if this role sounds like your next adventure, but you don’t feel entirely qualified, apply! We value candidates who own it, and if you’re relentlessly resourceful too, you might be exactly who we are looking for.
As we also value user obsession, we prioritize our users, customers and community so you can expect to hear from our team even if you are not selected to move forward.
What You’ll Love about Vidyard:
- Competitive pay
- Comprehensive, flexible benefits on day one*
- Wellness allowance to spend on what's important to you
- Flexible hours + unlimited vacation + programs to support travel while working, enabling you to live your best life
- Access to Inkblot, a digital mental health platform + $1,500/person/year for mental health coverage*
- Allowance to support your ongoing growth and development
- Parental leave top-up
- Paid volunteer hours
- Employee resource groups to empower and drive change at Vidyard and in our communities
- RRSP match*
- Stock options
- Flexible holiday program
- Home office stipend
- Flexibility to work in the place that brings out your best: whether you thrive in the comfort of your home office, or are local to, and prefer the energy of our collaboration space in Kitchener, Ontario, Canada, there is flexibility for all. Although we default to remote-first, there will be occasional in-person meetings/events purposefully designed for connection and collaboration.
We thank all applicants for your interest in Vidyard. Only those applicants selected for an interview will be contacted. Unsolicited resumes from Agencies will not be accepted.
Vidyard is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants who require reasonable accommodation to complete the application and/or interview process should notify us at email@example.com.