Marketing Operations Manager
At Vidyard, we make life easier for sellers, marketers and corporate communicators. Our video messaging tools, digital sales room platform, and other products are used by Microsoft, LinkedIn, and thousands of other companies. We're passionate about elevating our customers, our teammates, our communities, and ourselves.
About the Role:
Vidyard is looking for a collaborative and revenue-minded operations professional that wants to become part of a rapidly growing team. As the first Marketing Ops hire on the RevOps team, you will play a pivotal role in optimizing the performance of our marketing efforts to enable efficiency in our marketing spend, and maximize both our product and sales-led revenue capture.
What You’ll Work On
- Collaborate with Marketing leadership and RevOps (including a Marketing Systems lead) to design the marketing data infrastructure needed for informed decision-making and improved efficiency
- Refine and optimize marketing lead scoring and qualification processes in collaboration with Marketing, Sales, Product and RevOps
- Proactively analyze and advise on marketing funnel, demand generation and campaign performance to drive continuous improvements in marketing impact
- Own and analyze marketing pipeline (forecasting and pacing/attainment reporting)
- Establish and execute regular reporting of key marketing metrics across programs
- Evaluate our current infrastructure and recommend an improved approach to measuring marketing influence and attribution
- Be the subject matter expert and power user for marketing software and platforms to maximize adoption and performance
- Influence the marketing technology roadmap. Collaborate with marketing system lead to ensure marketing data quality and governance
What You’ll Bring to this Role and Your Team
- Bachelor degree - BBA preferred
- 3+ years of experience in marketing operations at a SaaS company (experience with product-led-growth a plus)
- You are detail-oriented, data-obsessed, process and action-oriented
- An understanding of SaaS business models and experience optimizing marketing qualification and attribution strategies
- Previously managed marketing automation (e.g. Marketo) and ABM (Demandbase) platforms, and worked closely with Salesforce
- Excellent analytical, problem solving and communication skills
- Advanced excel skills (comfortable with advanced functions, pivots, lookups, etc.); SQL & Looker experience valued
- Proven ability to work with senior management and executives
Job descriptions can be overwhelming. At Vidyard we are motivated to drive change together and deeply value the unique experiences, abilities and opinions you possess, so if this role sounds like your next adventure, but you don’t feel entirely qualified, apply! We value candidates who own it, and if you’re relentlessly resourceful too, you might be exactly who we are looking for.
As we also value user obsession, we prioritize our users, customers and community so you can expect to hear from our team even if you are not selected to move forward.
What You’ll Love about Vidyard:
- Competitive pay
- Comprehensive, flexible benefits on day one*
- Wellness allowance to spend on what's important to you
- Flexible hours + unlimited vacation + programs to support travel while working, enabling you to live your best life
- Access to Inkblot, a digital mental health platform + $1,500/person/year for mental health coverage*
- Allowance to support your ongoing growth and development
- Parental leave top-up
- Paid volunteer hours
- Employee resource groups to empower and drive change at Vidyard and in our communities
- RRSP match*
- Stock options
- Flexible holiday program
- Home office stipend
- Flexibility to work in the place that brings out your best: whether you thrive in the comfort of your home office, or are local to, and prefer the energy of our collaboration space in Kitchener, Ontario, Canada, there is flexibility for all. Although we default to remote-first there will be occasional in-person meetings/events purposefully designed for connection and collaboration.
We thank all applicants for your interest in Vidyard. Only those applicants selected for an interview will be contacted. Unsolicited resumes from Agencies will not be accepted.
Vidyard is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants who require reasonable accommodation to complete the application and/or interview process should notify us at firstname.lastname@example.org.