Vidyard delivers solutions that will transform the relationship between buyers and sellers. By leveraging our understanding that we gained in video messaging, we have set out to take communication between buyers and sellers to the next level. We're passionate about elevating our customers, our teammates, our communities, and ourselves.
About the Role
Vidyard is looking for a Director, Product to join our Product team. Reporting to the CTO, you will lead a team of user obsessed product managers. You will own the product roadmap of new features and partner with teams across the business, including Engineering, Design, Marketing and others to build solutions that transform how buyers and sellers interact.
To achieve this, our team focuses on three core objectives: enhancing the user experience through innovation using AI, making our product more user-friendly and intuitive, and improving our tools, approaches, and system to consistently build customer value.
The team that you hire, mentor, and lead will be instrumental in capturing the understanding of our customer’s challenges and transforming those opportunities into great product experiences and business outcomes. With a great opportunity in front of Vidyard and a passion for solving our customer’s problems, your innovation and leadership will determine our success.
This is a remote role open to candidates located in Canada or the United States.
What You’ll Work On
- Own and evolve our product strategy, outlining success metrics and areas of focus across innovation, AI, product-led growth, and platform.
- Coach and mentor a high-performing team of product managers, who are working cross-functionally to execute the Vidyard product strategy
- Evolve and execute our strategy for Product-Led Growth, working cross-functionally with partners in Sales, Marketing, RevOps, and Customer Success to drive efficient growth for Vidyard.
- Become an expert on our product and industry and use this expertise to inform our product offering and identify acquisition and partnership opportunities.
- Prioritize areas of focus by using quantitative and qualitative data and collaborating with the business leaders to make sure the team is constantly focused on the most important problems.
- Make tough decisions about product features, pricing, and go-to-market strategy. There will always be trade-offs to consider, and you must be able to make the best decisions for the long-term success of the product.
- Staying up-to-date on our competitors and technology. The product landscape is constantly changing, so it's important that we stay ahead of the curve.
What You’ll Bring to this Role and Your New Team:
- Minimum of 5 years of demonstrable success as a product management leader at a highly innovative PLG SaaS company
- Minimum of 10 years of overall product management experience at a SaaS company
- Minimum of 7 years of management experience
- Experience managing a product led growth organization, ideally with a freemium to paid product
Job descriptions can be overwhelming. At Vidyard we are motivated to drive change together and deeply value the unique experiences, abilities and opinions you possess, so if this role sounds like your next adventure, but you don’t feel entirely qualified, apply! We value candidates who own it, and if you’re relentlessly resourceful too, you might be exactly who we are looking for.
As we also value user obsession, we prioritize our users, customers and community so you can expect to hear from our team even if you are not selected to move forward.
What You’ll Love about Vidyard:
- Competitive pay
- Comprehensive, flexible benefits on day one*
- Wellness allowance to spend on what's important to you
- Flexible hours + unlimited vacation + programs to support travel while working, enabling you to live your best life
- Access to Inkblot, a digital mental health platform + $1,500/person/year for mental health coverage*
- Allowance to support your ongoing growth and development
- Parental leave top-up
- Paid volunteer hours
- Employee resource groups to empower and drive change at Vidyard and in our communities
- RRSP match*
- Stock options
- Flexible holiday program
- Home office stipend
- Flexibility to work in the place that brings out your best: whether you thrive in the comfort of your home office, or are local to, and prefer the energy of our collaboration space in Kitchener, Ontario, Canada, there is flexibility for all. Although we default to remote-first there will be occasional in-person meetings/events purposefully designed for connection and collaboration.
*Benefits described are Canadian specific, if you’re located in another country our Talent team will speak with you about localized benefits for you.
We thank all applicants for your interest in Vidyard. Only those applicants selected for an interview will be contacted. Unsolicited resumes from Agencies will not be accepted.
Vidyard is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants who require reasonable accommodation to complete the application and/or interview process should notify us at firstname.lastname@example.org.