Enterprise, Customer Success Manager
At Vidyard, we make life easier for sellers, marketers and corporate communicators. Our video messaging tools, digital sales room platform, and other products are used by Microsoft, LinkedIn, and thousands of other companies. We're passionate about elevating our customers, our teammates, our communities, and ourselves.
About the Role
Vidyard is looking for an Enterprise Customer Success Manager to join our Customer Success team. Reporting to the Director of Customer Success, you will be responsible for owning and managing a high-value and complex customer portfolio. In this role, you will proactively engage with your customers, collaborate with account management and other teams while driving customer engagement. You’ll have the opportunity to build influential relationships across diverse stakeholders, advocate for product improvements and showcase Vidyard’s value to key customers.
This is a remote role open to candidates located in Canada.
About the Team
Our Customer Success team includes four key pillars: Customer Success Management, Technical Services, Contract Renewal Specialists and Launch Services. These teams work together closely to execute programs, processes, and playbooks that enable our customers to become successful.
What You’ll Work On
- Owning and managing a portfolio of high-value and complex customers and acting as their strategic business partner.
- Proactively working with at-risk customers to mitigate churn.
- Collaborating with an account team in a high-touch, multi-threaded approach, including conducting quarterly business reviews, to drive engagement across multiple customer stakeholders.
- Building and maintaining influential relationships with customers with highly complex use cases, from end users to executive sponsors, to ensure they have a best-in-class experience.
- Actively monitor adoption and usage, analyze data/metrics/industry trends, and implement adoption strategies that showcase how customers can enhance their workflows and use our product to derive value.
- Providing guidance and mentorship to the Customer Success team through sharing knowledge, expertise, and best practices.
- Advocating for product features and potential improvements as the “Voice of the Customer” and working cross-functionally with internal teams to champion programs and product enhancements with which the customer base will realize value.
- Collaborating with internal executive and senior leaders in support of Customer Success initiatives and programs.
- Demonstrating mastery of presentation skills and influencing lasting changes in customer habits by participating in webinars, videos, conferences, trade shows, and on social media.
- Evangelizing the benefits and value of our product and company.
What You’ll Bring to this Role and Your New Team
- 5+ years of progressive and consultative experience in customer-facing account management roles with an emphasis on managing commercial relationships.
- Progressive experience in managing relationships with multiple enterprise-level accounts with a proven record of success in managing these relationships.
- Excellent problem-solving, negotiation, and commercial skills.
- A high level of understanding and ability to contribute to contracts and legal complexities in commercial relationships.
- A high degree of resourcefulness, flexibility, and adaptability.
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills.
- The ability to effectively communicate and discuss business needs, organizational goals, and potential solutions with all levels of customers.
- The ability to learn quickly in a fast-paced, often ambiguous environment.
Preferred qualifications include:
- Post-secondary education in a related business, communications, or technical discipline.
- A sales and/or sales development background.
- Previous experience in a B2B SaaS environment.
Job descriptions can be overwhelming. At Vidyard we are motivated to drive change together and deeply value the unique experiences, abilities and opinions you possess, so if this role sounds like your next adventure, but you don’t feel entirely qualified, apply! We value candidates who own it, and if you’re relentlessly resourceful too, you might be exactly who we are looking for.
As we also value user obsession, we prioritize our users, customers and community so you can expect to hear from our team even if you are not selected to move forward.
What You’ll Love about Vidyard:
- Competitive pay
- Comprehensive, flexible benefits on day one*
- Wellness allowance to spend on what's important to you
- Flexible hours + unlimited vacation + programs to support travel while working, enabling you to live your best life
- Access to Inkblot, a digital mental health platform + $1,500/person/year for mental health coverage*
- Allowance to support your ongoing growth and development
- Parental leave top-up
- Paid volunteer hours
- Employee resource groups to empower and drive change at Vidyard and in our communities
- RRSP match*
- Stock options
- Flexible holiday program
- Home office stipend
- Flexibility to work in the place that brings out your best: whether you thrive in the comfort of your home office, or are local to, and prefer the energy of our collaboration space in Kitchener, Ontario, Canada, there is flexibility for all. Although we default to remote-first there will be occasional in-person meetings/events purposefully designed for connection and collaboration.
*Benefits described are Canadian specific, if you’re located in another country our People team will speak with you about localized benefits for you.
We thank all applicants for your interest in Vidyard. Only those applicants selected for an interview will be contacted. Unsolicited resumes from Agencies will not be accepted.