Verv is developing a Consumer-based diagnostic analyzer which will be used to perform health monitoring tests using Verv’s patent pending blood plasma separator and Digital Microfluidics.
All applicants should provide a resume with the basic qualifications desired:
- Experience in the Microfluidics field with blood, (Digital Microfluidics would be desired).
- Experience with developing or working with Biochemistry test assays including immunoassays.
- Experience with Electrochemistry (EC) for Biochemical analyte detection
- Experience with Auto Cad systems
- Experience with Electronic design
- Experience with 3D printing
In addition to the basic qualifications, you must meet the following requirements:
- Post graduate degree in a related field
- Demonstrated knowledge of concepts related to microfluidics and biochemistry and Biochemistry assays.
- Demonstrated competency in the ability to design for 3D printing
- Ability to understand electronic design files
- Demonstrated skill in communicating and working collaboratively with key stakeholders, including technical and professional staff at various levels of the organization.
Job Type: Full-time, 1yr contract with potential for permanent employment. Salary is commensurate with experience.
Other skill requirements for this role:
This role is always within a team. Daily activities may include working on several projects simultaneously, interacting with coworkers, creating reports and procedures, or troubleshooting. Hence, a few skills are required for good performance and success within this area.
- Critical thinking skills
- Operations analysis (ability to analyse risk-benefits of a device, procedure etc.)
- Systems analysis and evaluation skills (can analyse how systems work, evaluate effectiveness, potential problems)
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Time management
- Project management (in a research environment, an engineer could be working on a number of different projects at the same time)
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Good interpersonal skills
Please apply by March 25th, 2022