Director, Revenue Operations
Sales & Business Development, Operations
Toronto, ON, Canada
Posted on Tuesday, November 14, 2023
About Versapay 🚀
Versapay is the leader in Collaborative Accounts Receivable. The Versapay Collaborative AR Network is the first solution that empowers the genius of teams by bridging the gap between suppliers and buyers through a shared, digital experience. Versapay’s accounts receivable (AR) automation solutions and next-generation B2B payments network make billing and payments easier for enterprises, increasing efficiencies, accelerating cash flow, and dramatically improving the customer experience.
Founded in 2006, the company has grown into a global network of 9,000+ clients and 1,000,000+ users handling 40+ million new invoices and driving $60+ billion in global payment volume annually.
Versapay goes beyond traditional AR automation to deliver customer-driven experiences. The results? Versapay’s clients benefit from improved payment times and stronger customer relationships with an over 80% portal adoption rate.
Owned by Great Hill Partners, Versapay is based in Toronto with offices in Atlanta and Miami.
Think you might be the next Veep to join? Read on!!
⭐️ We obsess over our customers.
⭐️ We help each other.
⭐️ We embrace diversity.
⭐️ We find better ways.
⭐️ We get things done.
⭐️ We own it.
How You'll Make an Impact Here- And On Your Career!
You will be a leader in our growing Revenue Operations team supporting revenue growth by driving operational efficiency across our Sales, Marketing and Customer Success teams. You will work proactively to create the conditions for our go-to-market team that will drive increased revenue growth through the implementation of process, data and tools. You will work at a strategic level to identify opportunities that will improve operations across functions and work at a tactical level, optimizing the systems and tools in place to accurately measure go-to-market success. This role is for a strategic leader who works closely with teams to understand their business, help them solve business challenges and deliver meaningful insights for them to make better decisions.
What You'll Do:
- Work closely with the Head of Revenue Operations and Chief Revenue Officer to ensure that the company’s Sales, Marketing and Customer Success teams have the data, processes, and tools required to operate at their best.
- Be the Subject Matter Expert of the Sales & Customer Success tech stack including managing the systems/tools budget, working with teams to understand needed updates and improvements to support the business, finding ways to better optimize, and ensuring data from tools is structured in the right way to enhance data insights and reporting.
- Setup the overall framework of what is important to measure given the business drivers and determine the proper systems required to deliver upon that vision.
- Identify and implement tools necessary to build out a structured marketing and sales process.
- Design the architecture required to put data elements from multiple tools and other data sources together into cohesive datasets.
- Identify proper tools and frequency for delivery of the reporting/analysis.
- Deliver accurate reporting that gives a clear picture of our go-to-market funnel and do so in an accurate and timely fashion.
- Provide the insights necessary to optimize Incentive Compensation, Territory Planning, Quota Allocation, Pricing Deal Desk, and Sales Training
- Utilize trend data to forecast future results, build lead scoring models and conduct scenario analysis
- Design and Implement recognition programs.
- Review and keep commission plans current.
- Analyze the go-to-market funnel and proactively provide insights on changes as well as recommended actions to improve performance.
- Provide trend reporting for the GTM teams on performance, consistently finding opportunities for growth.
- Support enablement efforts to help drive improvement across the sales team.
What You'll Bring to the Team:
- 10+ years of experience working within a Revenue Operations function with a middle-market/enterprise sales cycle.
- Prior Software, SaaS, Technology or Subscription-based company experience required; PE-backed experience a plus.
- Outstanding analytical skills – very comfortable working with and analyzing large data sets.
- Extensive experience with a B2B SaaS marketing funnel and connecting top of funnel activity to pipeline generation and revenue.
- Ability to analyze data and identify trends and breaking points within processes and willingness to highlight these to cross-functional partners.
- Extensive experience working in Salesforce.com and optimizing for sales efficiency.
- Experience working across key tools in a typical sales and marketing tech stack (Salesforce.com, Pardot/Marketo/Hubspot, Google Analytics, Outreach/Salesloft, Looker/Tableau/Domo, ZoomInfo etc.).
- Advanced Excel skills
- Excellent collaboration and strategic influencing skills
- Experience spearheading process improvement efforts
- Experience implementing sales enablement efforts to drive improved sales team performance.
- Highest standards of professional and personal integrity, combined with the sound judgment, maturity, perseverance, and resilience of an effective leader.
- Ability to create strategy and implement tactically, able to get into detail when necessary combined with tenacious action-oriented follow through.
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills with ability to develop a high degree of personal credibility at all levels of the organization.
- Versapay is a remote-first company, so the Director, Revenue Operations can live anywhere; however, some travel is required for this position to build strong relationships with the leadership team and BOD.
All of our Veeps live out our core values:
We look for excellence: individuals that are better than we are and not only meet our values but bring value to our teams.
Research shows that while men apply to jobs when they meet an average of 60% of the criteria, women and other marginalized folks tend to only apply when they check every box. Think you have what it takes, but not sure you check every box? Apply to the role anyways. We’d love to talk and determine together whether you could be a great fit!
We are committed to providing an environment that is inclusive and accessible. Versapay is an equal opportunity employer and considers all applicants for employment without discrimination. Please let us know if accommodation for the recruitment/interview process is required and we will work with you to make sure your needs are addressed.