Account Executive-Enterprise Sales - Wealth Management Marketing Solutions
Veriday is a digital marketing and technology company specializing in developing strategies, products, and solutions to transform online user experiences and engagement. We are looking for an Account Executive, with an extremely successful track record closing B2B enterprise SaaS in the wealth management and insurance markets solutions with prospective clients within the US. As an Account Executive-Enterprise Sales, you will be responsible for partnering with Veriday’s existing & prospective customers.
Title: Account Executive-Enterprise Sales - Wealth Management Marketing Solutions
What you will do:-
- Create and manage a strategic territory plan that includes activities for quota attainment.
- Close business to meet forecast commitments and sales quotas.
- Maintain sales forecasting data in CRM reporting system.
- Coordinate internal resources to ensure prompt, accurate, and professional delivery of sales, marketing, and proposal materials to prospects.
- Serve as primary relationship contact for assigned client base to communicate strategic plans and ongoing client expectations.
- Serve as an escalation point for implementation, customer service, and product issues.
- Develop and maintain client metrics to track reference ability, retention, and revenue opportunities.
- Visit the assigned client base on a regular basis.
- Develop and maintain relationships with industry/professional individuals and organizations.
- Participate in user group meetings and trade shows as approved.
- Stay abreast of current industry trends, competitors, and current/new company products and services.
- Prepare proposals and negotiate contractual relationships
- Work within cross-functional teams (internal/external) that include representation from Marketing, compliance, and technology.
- Experience selling marketing solutions within the financial services industry specifically to marketing buyers within wealth management.
- Ability to build credible and influential Executive-level relationships.
- Excellent written, verbal and presentation skills with proven ability to effectively engage with and present to senior-level executives.
- Demonstrated leadership and collaboration in driving results with teams in the pursuit of sales and account engagement objectives.
- Client focused, self-directed, and motivated.
- Ability to navigate complex financial institutions, understand current and future business requirements, and translate into an understanding of customer needs and sales opportunities.
- High-energy individual who enjoys a fast-paced, high-growth entrepreneurial environment
- Able to manage all aspects of the sales process: prospecting, formulating value propositions, customizing presentations into needs-based solutions, convincing of value and overcoming obstacles, managing RFPs, pricing and contract negotiations
- Ability to manage & grow internal and external resources and cross-functional relationships
- Proven ability negotiating business agreements and the ability to enhance existing and develop new business partnerships
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
You’ll need to have experience with:
- 5 + years selling software, SaaS or other technology-based solutions.
- 2+ years’ experience at (or selling to) financial services firms.
- Must be able to work directly with senior leadership and executives at financial institutions with proven success in closing new business.
- Previous experience with CRM technology for pipeline management, business intelligence, and integrated account management.
- Software/SaaS sales experience with long-term recurring revenue contracts.
- Knowledge of the Financial Services industry, with an emphasis on brokerage/wealth management operations and advisor-facing technologies and/or Credit Union/bank/trust company operations and advisor-facing technologies.
What you can expect from Veriday:-
- A benefits package overviewed by a Veriday HR rep.
- Remote and/or hybrid working conditions.
- Attractive commission/bonus package
- Professional development through learning and mentorship.
- An inclusive culture value your presence.
- Growth, Agility, Flexibility, and Autonomy at work.
- Dynamic, Fun-filled, and collaborative workplace maintain a great Life-Work balance.
We offer a competitive salary, casual workspace and great people to collaborate with. If this job sounds perfect for you, please apply.
Veriday is committed to fostering an inclusive and diverse work environment. We encourage applications from all qualified individuals, regardless of background. We thank all applicants for their interest, but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.