Senior QA Analyst
Veriday Inc, is seeking a Senior QA/Test Analyst with exposure to automation testing on Agile Projects. The incumbent should have experience in Automation testing with a good understanding of using Selenium, Junit, Arquillian and Cucumber tools. The ideal candidate will be a dynamic IT professional with 5 years of experience in testing. As a Senior QA Analyst, you will be responsible for writing & executing test cases, writing bug reports, and ultimately ensuring that everything works as expected before the delivery of the project.
What will you do?
- Participate in test planning, test design, test execution and monitoring activities
- Reviewing functional and design specifications to ensure full understanding of what we build and how to test it.
- Strong testing experience both manually and using automation tools and scripting
- Developing, documenting and maintaining functional test cases and other test artifacts like the test data, data validation, and automated scripts.
- Execute and evaluate manual or automated test cases and report test results/bugs.
- Experience in using test case development tools, linking test cases to requirements, defect management and metrics reporting. (Example: Jira or HP ALM)
- Experience or knowledge with SQL, bitbucket, etc.
What do you need to succeed?
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related discipline from an accredited institution with 5 years of relevant experience as QA Analyst in a financial services domain.
- Demonstrated knowledge of QA and Software Testing methodologies and practices;
- Proficiency in all levels of testing like (functional, end to end, exploratory, regression) - manual & automation testing.
- Experience in working with QA life cycle - designing and creating test cases, and test scripts for functional testing,
- Experience testing web-based applications and integration end points (API)
- Experience working in a highly integrated, multi-project environment;
- Detailed-oriented personality complimented with strong analytical and problem-solving skills;
- Ability to communicate clearly in written and verbal communications;
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team;
- Ability to prioritize tasks, be self-motivated, meet deadlines and work in a fast-paced environment.
- Comfortable communicating and working directly with external customers.
We offer a competitive salary, casual workspace and great people to collaborate with. If this job sounds perfect for you, please apply.