Full Stack Developer
We are hiring a Full Stack Developer to join our growing company for a full time employment. As a Full Stack Developer, you will work as a member of the product management team, building enterprise software for financial institutions!
This is a Remote/Hybrid position working out of our Cochin Development Center.
What will you do?
- Collaborate with other disciplines across Engineering, UX, and Product to design and develop solutions
- Learn the latest technologies and standards to ensure we are always using the best techniques possible
- You will build applications that are responsive, high performing, and accessible using technologies such as Vue, Backbone, Spring, Java and more.
- You will ensure designs are in compliance with specifications while preparing and producing releases of software components.
What do you need to succeed?
- A Passion and Ability to Learn New Technologies. and exceptional communication and collaboration skills
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related discipline from an accredited institution
- Proficient in Java and Object-Oriented design patterns
- Knowledgeable with Relational and No-SQL Databases such as, MongoDB, MySql, etc.
- Experience in performance tuning and profiling a JAVA runtime.
- Experience with Unix / Linux environment and commands
- 1-3 years experience with the following:
- Developing RESTful web services or APIs that are consumed by front end developers to build applications
- Solid hands-on experience developing in Java, Spring Boot, microservices and Vue (or any other modern JS framework)
- Data exchange formats and protocols such as, JSON, JSONP, XML, REST, SOAP etc.
- Experience in authentication standards such as OAuth and SAML
- Experience in security code scans and data encryptions
- Monolithic and microservice infrastructures concepts, standards and deficiencies
- Agile Development Processes and Tools (Jira, Confluence, Scrum, etc.)
- Source Control, Repositories such as Bitbucket or Git
- MVC frameworks such as Spring and JSF
- Experience with Object Relational Mappings and Data Management (MongoDB, MySql, Postgress,Hibernate etc.)
- Experience in developing cross-browser/cross-platform UIs for web applications frameworks such as REACT.
- JUnit Testing
- Web Servers such as, NGINX, Tomcat
- Experience with Modern JS Development Tools (ES6, Babel, NPM/Yarn, Webpack, etc.)
- Experience with Node.js Applications
- Experience with CSS Frameworks (Bootstrap, Bulma, Zurb Foundation, etc.)
- Experience with Configuration Management & Infrastructure as Code (Ansible, Chef, etc.)
- Experience with Key/Value Stores (Consul, Vault, etc.)
- Experience with Spring Boot/Cloud
- Experience with Message Broker such as ActiveMQ
- Experience with ElasticSearch/Kibana
- Experience with Designing/Breaking Down Tasks
- Experience with Containerisation -docker, kubernetes
We offer a competitive salary, casual work space and great people to collaborate with. If this job sounds perfect for you, please apply.