Senior Liferay Portal Developer
Veriday is a customer engagement and financial services technology (fintech) company specializing in products and solutions that transform customer experiences. We are hiring a talented Senior Liferay Portal developer to join our growing company for full-time employment. We are open to remote work and candidates can be based anywhere in India.
The job duties include:
- 6+ years of relevant professional experience in business or technology required
- Strong Liferay or Java/J2ee developer responsibilities include designing and developing web applications to deliver high-performance and responsive web applications
- Contribute to all phases of the development lifecycle
- Write well-designed, testable, efficient code
- Ensure designs are in compliance with specifications
- Prepare and produce releases of software components
- Work and communicate effectively in a team environment
- Work with our global technology partner to deliver solutions to our clients
You’ll need to have experience with:
- 5 years of experience with Java Portal Specifications (JSR168/JSR 286) and Liferay 6.1 / 6.2 / DXP
- Experience with Java/J2EE application design and development experience.
- Prior experience as a Full-stack developer (Java/J2ee) with knowledge of Liferay will be an added advantage.
- Experience with OSGI framework
- Experience with MVC design pattern
- Experience with Hibernate/Spring frameworks
- Experience implementing and utilizing Web services, Service/System Integrations
- Ability to translate business requirements into technical requirements
- Experience with code management tools, automated build setup, and deployment procedures
We offer a competitive salary, a casual workspace, and great people to collaborate with. If this job sounds perfect for you, please apply