Marketing & Communications, Product
St. John's, NL, Canada
Posted on Saturday, November 18, 2023
Verafin is on a mission to build the world’s most effective financial crime-fighting network. Our cutting-edge software is focused on delivering next-generation fraud and money laundering solutions to financial institutions across North America.
Our rapid growth and continuing success mean we have an opening for an experienced Product Marketer to join our team! As a key member of the Product Marketing team, this role takes on global responsibility for ensuring the successful positioning and differentiation of our new and existing solutions. You will become a critical link between cross-functional teams enabling them with the resources, tools and insights they need to effectively bring Verafin to market and grow our business!
- Support internal stakeholders in their creation of customer and prospect facing marketing and sales materials by ensuring that the product capabilities and value to the user are clearly communicated
- Work with the Product Marketing team, product management, and marketing organizations to develop value propositions and positioning for Verafin products and services that articulate the key differentiators offered by Verafin
- Craft clear, compelling, and differentiated product messaging and proof points based on a deep understanding of our various market segments
- Assist the marketing team in their creation of content such as data sheets, videos, presentations, case studies, training, battle cards, playbooks, and more
- Support the marketing team by communicating changes to messaging and updating their library when we introduce new terms.
- Work with the AML, Fraud and Customer Product Marketing teams to update the master pitch deck and create an update cadence
- Complete competitive intelligence to support the product strategy teams
Essential Skills & Qualifications
- 5+ years product marketing experience
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills with the ability to communicate well through multiple channels
- Ability to connect technical concepts with customer value and express it succinctly
- Proven experience launching products in the high-tech marketplace
- Proven experience supporting and training, marketing, sales and customer success teams
- Ability to understand and operate in a technological environment with organizational complexity
What does success look like in this role?
- Consistently bringing new ideas to the team and working on process improvements
- Organized and working cross functionally with other teams, able to multi-task and prioritize efficiently
What are the growth opportunities for this role?
- This role will provide exposure to the range of Verafin products and markets. You will support product launches and customer adoption initiatives. Verafin has become a significant contributor to fighting financial crime in North America and you can support the expansion of that success internationally!
- Your product knowledge and ability to work with peers will give you the opportunity to work cross-functionally within Verafin and explore new areas of the business
- Once you’ve become a master, leadership opportunities are a possibility!
This job will close on November 22nd, 2023.
Industry and on-the-job training is provided for all roles at Verafin.
Verafin places a high value on building a diverse team, candidates of all backgrounds are encouraged to apply. If you require accommodation during any stage of our recruitment process, please let us know how we can best assist you.
When possible, please submit your resume and other documentation in PDF format.
Mobile devices are not supported for job applications currently. Please apply using a desktop device for the best user experience.
Please note: we frequently see our jobs posted on job aggregators, which are essentially search engines for jobs. Generally those sites ask you to use their sites to apply for the posted job and they do not send us the application. As a reminder, the only way to apply for a job with Verafin is on our site www.verafin.com/careers. We look forward to reviewing your application.