Customer Success Manager
Austin, TX, USA · San Francisco, CA, USA
Posted on Wednesday, August 2, 2023
Verafin is a cutting-edge software company focused on delivering next generation fraud and money laundering solutions to financial institutions across North America. Our rapid growth and continuing success means we have an opening for an experienced Customer Success Manager to join our team!
As a Customer Success Manager, you will work as a consultative partner to Verafin customers, providing excellent customer service and building rapport with key contacts. You will help to identify new adoption opportunities, understand the customer's key priorities, and deliver success plans to ensure we are working towards common goals. As a liaison between the customer and Verafin, you will serve as an internal customer advocate.
- Manage relationships with key customers across multiple departments while serving as their primary contact
- Maintain a comprehensive understanding of the Verafin product suite and the ability to navigate cross-functionally to map customer needs to product solutions
- Create and deliver success plans according to opportunities for added value
- Communicate and promote key initiatives to the customer to ensure thorough product adoption and drive retention
- Look for opportunities to ensure the customer is optimizing the application
- Interview customers and follow up on NPS survey feedback to better understand their needs
- Manage customer feedback and escalations
- Maintain awareness of customer projects and track resolution of critical service issues
- Work cross-functionally across various internal teams (i.e. working with the Sales team during the renewals process)
- Utilize Salesforce and GainSight to track customer communications and projects
Essential Skills and Qualifications
- 5+ years demonstrated proficiency in customer relationship management
- A passion for communicating with customers, helping to 'peel the onion' to uncover problems they may be having
- Ability to interface with multiple levels within a customer’s organization (c-suite, decision makers, users)
- Experience using Customer Relationship Management tools
What does success look like in this role?
- Consistently bringing new ideas to the team and working on process improvements
- Organized and working cross functionally with other teams, able to multi-task and prioritize efficiently
- You have a 'Customer first' attitude - always putting the customer's needs first!
What are the growth opportunities for this role?
- You could become the lead of a CSM team, or the subject matter expert of your current team
- Your in-depth customer communication experience, and your ability to work with your peers gives you the opportunity to work cross-functionally within Verafin
This job will close on November 22nd at 5:00 pm NST
Industry and on-the-job training is provided for all roles at Verafin.
Verafin places a high value on building a diverse team, candidates of all backgrounds are encouraged to apply. If you require accommodation during any stage of our recruitment process, please let us know how we can best assist you.
When possible, please submit your resume and other documentation in PDF format.
Mobile devices are not supported for job applications currently. Please apply using a desktop device for the best user experience.
Please note: we frequently see our jobs posted on job aggregators, which are essentially search engines for jobs. Generally those sites ask you to use their sites to apply for the posted job and they do not send us the application. As a reminder, the only way to apply for a job with Verafin is on our site www.verafin.com/careers. We look forward to reviewing your application.