Enterprise Customer Success Manager
Customer Service, Sales & Business Development
Austin, TX, USA · San Francisco, CA, USA
Posted on Tuesday, April 11, 2023
Verafin is a cutting-edge software company focused on delivering next generation fraud and money laundering solutions to financial institutions across North America. Our rapid growth and continuing success mean we have an opening for an experienced Enterprise Customer Success Manager to join our team!
As an Enterprise Customer Success Manager, you will be working with some of our largest financial institutions, acting as a true partner to your customers and advocating for their needs.
Having the ability to build and develop internal relationships is an asset. In the Enterprise space, we are building new customer-focused processes for our largest customer. We are working with the team to create processes, roles, and responsibilities. Our customers see us as a trustworthy resource with whom they can share their concerns and celebrate their successes!
- Work cross-functionally across various internal teams such as Product Management, Product Development, Sales and Leadership
- Manage relationships with key contacts such as C-suite, buying influencers & other leadership
- Work with your team to create and define Customer Success Management for Enterprise Level financial institutions
- Maintain a comprehensive understanding of the Verafin product suite and the ability to navigate cross-functionally to map customer needs to product solutions
- Conduct successful meetings by creating agendas, attending calls, documenting outcomes, and holding internal and external parties accountable to meet commitments
- Communicate and promote key initiatives to the customer to ensure thorough product adoption and drive retention
- Look for opportunities to ensure the customer is optimizing the application
- Empower their successor with the historical information they would need in turn to be successful in the context of account transitions
Essential Skills & Qualifications
- 5+ years demonstrated proficiency in customer relationship management
- An understanding of retention through relationships and the sales / upsell process
- A passion for communicating with customers, helping to 'peel the onion' to ensure comprehensive understanding of their needs
- The ability to interface with multiple levels within a customer’s organization (c-suite, decision makers, users)
- Able to manage competing priorities while ensuring all teams are meeting requirements
- Comfortable with delivering difficult messages and at times dealing with conflict
- Experience with Tier 1 Account management could be an asset to our team and our growth
What does success look like in this role?
- Consistently bringing new ideas to the team and working on process improvements
- Organized and working cross-functionally with other teams and able to multi-task and prioritize efficiently
- You have a ‘customer first’ attitude - our customer and internal partners see you as a trustworthy resource, with whom they can share their concerns and celebrate their successes
What are the growth opportunities for this role?
- You could become the lead of a Customer Success team or the subject matter expert of your current team
- Your in-depth customer communication experience opens the door for you to explore other opportunities within Verafin such as Product Management, Sales and/or Sales Engineering.
This job posting will close on Friday, November 24th at 5:00 pm NST
Industry and on-the-job training is provided for all roles at Verafin.
Verafin places a high value on building a diverse team, candidates of all backgrounds are encouraged to apply. If you require accommodation during any stage of our recruitment process, please let us know how we can best assist you.
When possible, please submit your resume and other documentation in PDF format.
Mobile devices are not supported for job applications currently. Please apply using a desktop device for the best user experience.
Please note: we frequently see our jobs posted on job aggregators, which are essentially search engines for jobs. Generally those sites ask you to use their sites to apply for the posted job and they do not send us the application. As a reminder, the only way to apply for a job with Verafin is on our site www.verafin.com/careers. We look forward to reviewing your application.