Facilities Coordinator I
At Vendasta, we believe in helping great local businesses survive and thrive in a world that’s more competitive than ever—and we’re growing our team! This is an opportunity to join one of the fastest growing tech companies in Canada and make a direct impact on local economies worldwide. In a world where local businesses all over the globe have had their livelihoods turned upside down, Vendasta continues to help them embrace digital solutions and flourish.
Vendasta is a certified Great Place to Work and Best Workplace™ for Today’s Youth and Women. Keep reading if you’d like to join us on our mission to support small businesses all over the world.
About the job
We are looking for a Facilities Coordinator I to complement our team. Working in a high-tech software development office, the right candidate will be responsible for the day-to-day maintenance work necessary to keep our staff productive. You will facilitate not only the necessities of a functioning office, but also Vendasta’s workplace environment - our pride and joy! So don’t be surprised if after you’ve assembled and moved some office desks and chairs, you find yourself outside on an open rooftop patio spraying down the furniture and enjoying the beautiful view.
The impact you’ll have
- Provide the primary maintenance and repairs for all office floors in our main Saskatoon office including the upkeep of our rooftop patio.
- Diagnose & correct a variety of day-to-day problems (hardware, mechanical, building maintenance) and provide desktop support for maintenance tickets.
- Assist and maintain an overall Safety Management System (SMS) for the office.
- Maintain inventory of and order supplies and equipment.
- Order and maintain an inventory of workspace-related furniture, assembling new items as necessary and assisting with the execution of employee workspace moves.
- Some equipment delivery and pick-up required.
The value you’ll bring
- General aptitude for basic maintenance.
- Skill with operating hand and power tools.
- Ability to multitask and adapt to changing priorities.
- Strong communication and time management skills.
- Well organized and attentive to detail.
- Basic computer skills.
- Driver’s license and access to a vehicle.
So what do we actually do? We create an entire platform full of digital products & solutions that help small to medium sized businesses (SMBs) have a stronger presence online through digital advertising, online listings, reputation management, website creation, social media marketing … and much more! Our platform is used exclusively by channel partners, who sell products and services to SMBs, allowing them to leverage us to scale and grow their business. We’re trusted by 65,000+ channel partners and 6 million SMBs worldwide!
- Benefits - health, dental, life, and disability insurance, an employee assistance program (EAP)*, and $500 annual Health Spending Account. Premiums for health & dental insurance will be covered by Vendasta!
- Vacation - Minimum 3 weeks paid vacation per year; uncapped sick time policy.
- Employee Options Program - get in on Vendasta’s growth and success!
- Sweet Eats - On site cafeteria with beverages & snacks all day and free catered lunch every Friday
- Training & Career Development - Education reimbursement program, professional development plans, leadership workshops, mentorship program, and so much more!
- Culture - comprised of our core values: Drive, Innovation, Respect, and Agility
- Social Events - Ideas on Tap, ski trips, virtual talent shows, yoga classes, and more!
- Giving Back - endless opportunities to take part in programs and initiatives that give back to the community we work in, including paid volunteer time.