Talent Acquisition specialist
About the Job
Vendasta is looking for a Talent Acquisition Specialist who will join a dynamic People Operations Team. This role will lead full-cycle recruitment across the business, by building strong relationships with Hiring Managers, and work in collaboration with Talent Acquisition Team. This is a cross-functional role, offering the opportunity to build recruitment strategies and hire top talent across all business units and levels of our global organization. This role is a great fit for those who thrive in creative and data-driven environments; have strong experience developing strategies to identify and engage A-player talent, refine and improve recruitment practices, optimize employer branding, and most importantly, in exceptional candidate experience.
- Collaborate with hiring managers and technical leads to understand their staffing needs and devise effective recruitment strategies.
- Source, screen, and attract qualified candidates with expertise in vanilla and niche skills through various channels, such as job boards, professional networks, social media, and direct sourcing.
- Review resumes and applications, evaluate technical skills, experience, and qualifications, and shortlist potential candidates for further assessment.
- Conduct thorough technical interviews to assess candidates' coding abilities, problem-solving skills, and familiarity with relevant programming languages and frameworks.
- Coordinate and schedule technical interviews with hiring managers and potential candidates.
- Maintain a strong pipeline of qualified candidates for the current role
- Stay updated on industry trends, emerging technologies, and best practices in recruitment.
- Ensure a positive candidate experience throughout recruitment by providing timely updates, feedback, and support.
- Collaborate with the HR team to facilitate the onboarding process for selected candidates.
- Track and report recruitment metrics, including time-to-fill, candidate quality, and source effectiveness, and provide regular updates to management.
The value you’ll bring
- 3+ years of full life cycle recruiting experience, with a focus on digital marketing roles.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and organizational skills.
- Knowledge of digital marketing concepts and job requirements for Web Designers, Ads Specialists, Marketing Coordinators, and Content Writers.
- Prior experience using applicant tracking systems for full-cycle recruitment processes.
- Experience using social media, networking tools, and search tools to find candidates.
- You must have a strong sense of initiative and urgency, as well as proven experience working in a fast-paced environment and agile environment.
- Ability to build strong relationships with candidates and hiring managers.
- Degree in business or human resources or equivalent experience will be considered.
So what do we actually do? We create an entire platform full of digital products & solutions that help small to medium-sized businesses (SMBs) have a stronger presence online through digital advertising, online listings, reputation management, website creation, social media marketing … and much more! Our platform is used exclusively by channel partners, who sell products and services to SMBs, allowing them to leverage us to scale and grow their business. We’re trusted by 65,000+ channel partners and 6 million SMBs worldwide!
- Benefits - Health insurance
- Paid time offs
- Training & Career Development - Professional development plans, leadership workshops, mentorship programs, and more!
- Free Snacks, hot beverages, and catered lunches on Fridays
- Culture - comprised of our core values: Drive, Innovation, Respect, and Agility
- Provident Fund