Senior Website Designer
Senior Website Designer - India
Do you thrive in a detail-oriented way to be in charge of all quality assurance activities such as quality assurance policies, conducting tests and inspections, identifying production, process, or product issues, and presenting solutions.If so, we have an exciting opportunity for you to join our Website Team as a Website QA Specialist.
About the Job
We are looking for a detail-oriented Senior Website Designer to be in charge of all quality assurance activities. The Senior Website Designer's responsibilities include developing and implementing quality assurance policies, conducting tests and inspections, identifying production, process, or product issues, and presenting solutions.
To be successful as a Senior Website Designer, you should be incredibly thorough and able to help our company maintain the highest quality standards
- Interpret, build upon, and comply with company quality assurance standards
- Plan, execute, and oversee product inspection and testing for quality and conformance to specifications and deliverables
- Assist operations by tracking, documenting, and reporting quality levels as well as CSR, environmental, and health and safety KPIs
- Investigate reports of product quality issues and ensure resolution in accordance with company guidelines and regulatory requirements
- Develop or update procedures for capture, investigation, and documentation of product complaints
- Monitor risk-management procedures, maintain problem logs, and report issues to managers and product developers
What You Bring to the Table
- 2+ years experience in website development and WordPress
- Deep knowledge of quality assurance terminology, methods, and tools
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving, and decision-making skills
- Proficiency in best practices for testing and defect management
- A strong frontend eye for best practices regarding color scheme/contrast, font readability/style, usability testing and implementing a style guide process to ensure end user experience is enjoyable.
- Good communication skills, both verbal and written
- Excellent data collection and analysis skills
So what do we actually do? Vendasta is a SaaS company composed of a company of global brands including; MatchCraft, Yesware and Broadly, that builds and sells software and services to help small businesses operate more efficiently as a team, meet more client needs, and provide incredible client experiences. We have offices in Saskatoon, Saskatchewan, Boston ad Boca Raton Florida and Chennai, India.
- Benefits - Health insurance
- Paid time offs
- Training & Career Development - Professional development plans, leadership workshops, mentorship programs, and more!
- Free Snacks, hot beverages, and catered lunches on Fridays
- Culture - comprised of our core values: Drive, Innovation, Respect, and Agility
- Provident Fund