Customer Success Manager, Enterprise Key Accounts (1 Year Contract)
Please note this is a 1 year contract position.
This is a flexible position and has the option of working in our Toronto office full time, hybrid throughout the week or working entirely remotely. #LI-remote
About the role:
Are you someone who loves to build deep and meaningful client relationships? Do you enjoy advocating for customers and making them wildly successful? Do you want to learn and grow with an amazing team in the fastest growing CPM cloud company in the world?
Then an Enterprise Customer Success Manager role at Vena Solutions might be a great fit! As a Customer Success Manager, you will own a portfolio of customers and will be responsible for ensuring their success on the Vena platform. We are looking for sharp finance and tech-savvy minds with a passion for making people’s lives better. You will work directly with our clients to understand business and technical requirements, and work closely with the implementation/support teams to ensure success.
What you will do:
- Manage relationships: you will actively manage client relationships to increase adoption, ensure retention, and increase satisfaction
- Advise: you will establish a trusted advisor relationship with your clients and strategically position our solution, driving adoption
- Build: you will build relationships with customers at all levels from end users and individual contributors to IT Managers and Senior Executives
- Infuse enthusiasm: you will ignite a sense of excitement with the client, encouraging adoption and expansion
- Communicate: you will consistently touch base with clients throughout the contract lifecycle, escalating important issues where needed
- Advocate: you will be the single point-of-contact for customers. You will represent the voice of the customer to internal teams
- Expand & Renew: you will work to identify, develop and close upsell opportunities for additional products and services. Also, collaborate with customers proactively to secure their ongoing business through renewal
- Occasional travel to client events and site visits (as needed on a limited basis)
Does this sound like you?:
- 7+ years of prior experience in Sales or Customer Success Position (FP&A experience is nice to have)
- You have technical prowess, love to play with technologies, and have the ability to quickly grasp complex technical concepts, making them easily understandable to a variety of end users
- You are empathetic and know how to think like you are the customer, believing that your customer’s success is your success
- You easily gain the trust of those you work with, whether they are internal or external clients
- You are a great team player and can also thrive in self-managed and independent environments
- You recognize gaps in process or detail and show initiative to suggest solutions
- You enjoy being customer facing and have a proven record of being a customer advocate
- You have exceptional organizational, presentation, and communication skills
Not checking every box?
Sounds like the job for you, but you don’t think you have what it takes on paper? Reach out to us anyway! We’re aware that members of marginalized groups typically apply only when they check every box. Vena is an inclusive workplace that considers all applicants. We value diversity—in professional backgrounds and in experiences—and are committed to providing equal opportunity and a sense of belonging for all employees and applicants. Let’s discover together whether you could be a great fit at Vena.
Why choose Vena?
- Total Rewards: Grow with Vena and celebrate its success with our Employee Stock Option Program (ESOP). We look ahead and invest in your future with our Retirement Savings Matching Program. We also provide comprehensive health benefits through our employer group plan effective from day one.
- Unique Culture: Join us in our ongoing commitment to build a diverse and inclusive workplace. Every voice, action and idea matters at Vena.
- Career Growth: We invest in your job training, professional development and continuing education and offer an Education Subsidy. Pursue your interests and chart your growth towards a new position on your current team or a new one. Vena had 240+ employee promotions and internal moves to new roles in 2022!
- Executive Leadership: Be inspired by our executive leadership as they lead and motivate our team.
- Read what employees say about working at Vena!
Please note: All interviews will be conducted using Zoom. We believe everyone should get to work from a location that suits their job and lifestyle the best, whether that is at home, in office, or a hybrid.
Vena celebrates the differences that make us all unique and strives to make our workplace accessible however we can.
Should you require accommodation throughout any stage of the recruitment and selection process, please specify your requirements to email@example.com when submitting your application and we will work with you to accommodate your needs.
We incorporate accessible practices into all of our internal roles and invite others to join us in our ongoing efforts. Find out more at www.venasolutions.com/va11y
Any unsolicited resumes/candidate profiles submitted through our web site or to personal e-mail accounts of employees of Vena Solutions are considered property of Vena Solutions and are not subject to payment of agency fees. To be an authorized Recruitment Agency/Search Firm for Vena Solutions, any such agency must have an existing formal written agreement signed by Vena Solutions and an active working relationship with the company. Resumes must be submitted according to our candidate submission process, which includes being actively engaged on the particular search.