Customer Success Manager, International
This is a flexible position and has the option of working in our London office full time, hybrid throughout the week or working entirely remotely. #LI-Remote
About the role:
As a Customer Success Manager, International you will own a portfolio of customers and will be responsible for ensuring their success on the Vena platform. You will work directly with our clients to understand their business and technical requirements, and work closely with the implementation/support teams to ensure success.
What you will do:
- Manage relationships: you will actively manage client relationships to increase adoption, ensure retention, and increase satisfaction
- Advise: you will establish a trusted advisor relationship with your clients and strategically position our solution, driving adoption
- Build: you will build relationships with customers at all levels from end users and individual contributors to IT Managers and Senior Executives
- Infuse enthusiasm: you will ignite a sense of excitement with the client, encouraging adoption and expansion where possible
- Communicate: you will consistently touch base with clients throughout the contract lifecycle, escalating important issues where needed
- Advocate: you will be the single point-of-contact for customers. You will represent the voice of the customer to internal teams
- Strategize: you will think outside the box in your approach and how you strategically support your customers over time. In addition, with the help of leadership, anticipate outcomes in advance and identify patterns
- Expand & Renew: you will work to identify, develop and close upsell opportunities or additional products and services. Also, collaborate with customers proactively to secure their ongoing business through renewal
- Travel (as needed) to client events and site visits
Does this sound like you?:
- 2+ years of Customer Success Manager/Account Management experience within a SaaS organization, preferably within Corporate Performance Management
- Some FP&A or CPM domain knowledge
- Prior experience in managing a large and diverse client group portfolio, with a proven track record of outstanding customer service
- Strong organizational and time management foundations
- Strong presentation and communication skills with ability to communicate basic or straightforward information
- Ability to meet expectations (milestones/deadlines) and is punctual and dependable
- Prioritization is something that you are familiar with and, through some guidance, can readily switch tasks based on the need
- Gain the trust of those you work with, whether they are internal or external clients
- Team player and can also thrive in self-managed and independent environments
- You recognize gaps in process or detail and show initiative to suggest solutions
- You enjoy customer facing and have a proven record of being a customer advocate
- You have technical prowess, love to play with technologies and have the ability to quickly grasp complex technical concepts, making them easily understandable to a variety of end users
- Prior experience working with CRM software such as Salesforce and other technologies
Not checking every box?
Sounds like the job for you, but you don’t think you have what it takes on paper? Reach out to us anyway! We’re aware that members of marginalized groups typically apply only when they check every box. Vena is an inclusive workplace that considers all applicants. We value diversity—in professional backgrounds and in experiences—and are committed to providing equal opportunity and a sense of belonging for all employees and applicants. Let’s discover together whether you could be a great fit at Vena.
Why choose Vena?
- Total Rewards: Grow with Vena and celebrate its success with our Employee Stock Option Program (ESOP). We look ahead and invest in your future with our Retirement Savings Matching Program. We also provide comprehensive health benefits through our employer group plan effective from day one.
- Unique Culture: Join us in our ongoing commitment to build a diverse and inclusive workplace. Every voice, action and idea matters at Vena.
- Career Growth: We invest in your job training, professional development and continuing education and offer an Education Subsidy. Pursue your interests and chart your growth towards a new position on your current team or a new one. Vena had 240+ employee promotions and internal moves to new roles in 2022!
- Executive Leadership: Be inspired by our executive leadership as they lead and motivate our team.
- Read what employees say about working at Vena!
Please note: All interviews will be conducted using Zoom. We believe everyone should get to work from a location that suits their job and lifestyle the best, whether that is at home, in office, or a hybrid.