Customer Experience Operations Specialist
This is a flexible position and has the option of working in our Toronto office full time, hybrid throughout the week or working entirely remotely. #LI-Remote-HYBRID
About the role:
Vena is looking for a Customer Experience Operations Specialist to join our Revenue Operations team to drive the efficiency and effectiveness of our customer reference program. To be successful in this role, the ideal candidate will have a strong sense of customer success fundamentals; able to foster a positive relationship with all stakeholders while maintaining a sense of urgency for our organizational needs and best interests. You are not alone in this journey! You'll report directly to the Sr. Director, Customer Experience Operations and work very closely with the Sales, Customer Marketing and Customer Experience teams.
What you will do:
- Recruit and manage reference relationships for prospective and current customers
- Create and maintain in-depth customer database and contacts
- Manage reference request fulfillment and track reference activity and outcomes
- Drive opportunities for promotion and broad-based leverage of customer success assets
- Interface with sales to analyze their strategy and advise them on how/when to use references
- Increase program adoption and visibility
- Own and lead initiatives working cross functionally with teams to increase the pool of referenceable customers and increase the program effectiveness
- Produce monthly/quarterly reporting and regular communications to stakeholders
- Foster and promote long-term, mutually beneficial customer relationships
- Articulate the value of the program to internal and external stakeholders
Does this sound like you?:
- Prior experience working within customer success/customer marketing, influencers, and/or peer communities
- Prior exposure and experience of reference program would be a great asset
- Experience working in B2B enterprise software and services preferred
- Prior experience utilizing Salesforce (good understanding in navigating and running reports)
- Excellent and effective communications skills, both written and verbal
- Understanding of how to build relationships with volunteers in reference programs.
- Excellent project and time management skills
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Self-starter with a strong sense of ownership
Not checking every box?
Sounds like the job for you, but you don’t think you have what it takes on paper? Reach out to us anyway! We’re aware that members of marginalized groups typically apply only when they check every box. Vena is an inclusive workplace that considers all applicants. We value diversity—in professional backgrounds and in experiences—and are committed to providing equal opportunity and a sense of belonging for all employees and applicants. Let’s discover together whether you could be a great fit at Vena.
Why choose Vena?
- Total Rewards: Grow with Vena and celebrate its success with our Employee Stock Option Program (ESOP). We look ahead and invest in your future with our Retirement Savings Matching Program. We also provide comprehensive health benefits through our employer group plan effective from day one.
- Unique Culture: Join us in our ongoing commitment to build a diverse and inclusive workplace. Every voice, action and idea matters at Vena.
- Career Growth: We invest in your job training, professional development and continuing education and offer an Education Subsidy. Pursue your interests and chart your growth towards a new position on your current team or a new one. Vena had 240+ employee promotions and internal moves to new roles in 2022!
- Executive Leadership: Be inspired by our executive leadership as they lead and motivate our team.
- Read what employees say about working at Vena!
Please note: All interviews will be conducted using Zoom. We believe everyone should get to work from a location that suits their job and lifestyle the best, whether that is at home, in office, or a hybrid.