Linux Administrator (onsite Cambridge, ON)
This is an onsite Linux Server Administrator role. The successful candidate must be able to commute to the client's site 4 days/week in Cambridge, ON. There is an option to work remotely one day per week.
Primary responsibilities are server support, including technical and non-technical (scheduling, communication, etc.) activities. Work will include daily break/fix activity as well as project work.
Must have knowledge and experience (3+ years) with:
- RHEL Linux administration
- Red Hat Satellite
- VMware administration
Preferred knowledge and experience with:
- SAN storage administration – HPE 3PAR and NetApp
- HPE hardware support including ProLiant DL and SimpliVity HCI servers
Nice to have:
- Cloud services, particularly AWS
- Python and Bash scripting
- Microsoft Windows Server & Active Directory administration and support
- ITIL processes