Talent Enablement Manager
People & HR, People & HR
Toronto, ON, Canada
Posted on Thursday, August 24, 2023
A named leader by Forrester in the sales performance management space, Varicent was founded in 2005 when we pioneered sales performance management software. Evolving quickly to become the fastest growing software company in North America according to Deloitte’s Fast 50™ in 2010, Varicent was acquired by IBM in 2012 and has since been re-founded as an independent global business serving mid-size and enterprise clients with our full suite of solutions to assist in smarter territory and quota planning, efficient lead to revenue operations, and the fastest and most flexible way to pay sellers accurately and on-time. We are looking for talented, driven people that can make an impact across our organization.
At Varicent, we value the unique backgrounds, experiences and perspectives each Varicent employees brings to our workplace each and every day. If you’re a close but not exact match with the description, we hope you’ll still consider applying. Want to learn more about life at Varicent? Visit varicent.com/careers.
Are you someone with a passion for talent enablement? If you thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic environment where you can make a significant impact, this opportunity is calling your name!
Reporting to the Dir, Talent Enablement, you will administer, project manage and execute organization-wide processes and initiatives in support of our global talent enablement strategy. This role is critical to driving efficiency and enhancing our employee experience through best practice program design and delivery across a broad range of talent management areas of focus.
What you will do:
- Support the execution and lead the program management activities for all aspects of talent enablement including: Voice of the Employee, performance management, learning and development, career and succession planning, diversity and inclusion, and employee recognition.
- Partner with the Talent Coordinator to manage all aspects of program administration including: communications, pre and post-work, participant management, responding to general inquiries, reporting, vendor management and issue resolution.
- Employ structured, best practice methodologies to design and deliver employee education or performance tools to support the launch of talent initiatives.
- Lead campaigns and sustainment activities to drive adoption of talent systems, programs and practices.
- Develop program implementation and internal marketing communications to support talent initiatives.
- Administer technology systems that support the execution of talent programs including online learning, career planning, performance management, employee listening and recognition platforms.
- Support the execution of initiatives aligned to our Diversity, Equity, Inclusion and Belonging (DEI&B) roadmap.
- Provide reporting and support the evaluation of program or process effectiveness, using data-driven insights.
- Establish and manage vendor relationships, holding vendors accountable to performance expectations.
- Act as an advocate, champion and coach for talent programs and initiatives.
- Lead employee experience mapping and other end-user feedback gathering activities to identify and execute process improvements.
- Research and remain current on learning and talent management trends, best practices and emerging technologies to make recommendations for continuous improvement.
- 1-3 Months :
- Become familiar with our programs and systems end-to-end.
- Support process delivery and communications.
- Program evaluation and reporting.
- System administration.
- 4-6 Months :
- Lead campaigns and program optimization or sustainment events.
- Design and deliver program/process education and support tools.
- 7 Months & beyond :
- Make recommendations and lead initiatives to enhance existing programs and processes.
- Lead the launch of new tools and programs for the organization.
What you will bring:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources Administration or related field.
- 5 years human resources experience.
- Human Resources, Organizational Development or Adult Learning certification is an asset.
- Proven experience designing and implementing talent management programs, tools and processes including employee engagement and performance management.
- Experience facilitating training or delivering corporate presentations to large groups of people at various levels.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with a strong ability to tailor communications for maximum impact based on the audience type and level.
- Experience implementing and maintaining learning and talent enablement systems and tools.
- Strong Critical thinking and problem-solving skills.
- A client-centric mindset and ability to build strong working relationships across levels.
- Excellent planning, organization and time management skills.
- Proven ability to manage multiple, competing priorities.
- Attention to detail.
- Digital fluency and an aptitude for data analysis
Varicent is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. If you require accommodation at any time during the recruitment process please email email@example.com
Varicent is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status. By applying for a position at Varicent and/or by using this portal, you declare and confirm that you have read and agree to our Job Applicant Privacy Notice and that the information provided by you as part of your application is true and complete and includes no misrepresentation or material omission of fact