Varicent Software Incorporated
Minneapolis, MN, USA
Posted on Friday, April 14, 2023
A named leader by Forrester in the sales performance management space, Varicent was founded in 2005 when we pioneered sales performance management software. Evolving quickly to become the fastest growing software company in North America according to Deloitte’s Fast 50™ in 2010, Varicent was acquired by IBM in 2012 and has since been re-founded as an independent global business serving mid-size and enterprise clients with our full suite of solutions to assist in smarter territory and quota planning, efficient lead to revenue operations, and the fastest and most flexible way to pay sellers accurately and on-time. We are looking for talented, driven people that can make an impact across our organization.
At Varicent, we value the unique backgrounds, experiences and perspectives each Varicent employees brings to our workplace each and every day. If you’re a close but not exact match with the description, we hope you’ll still consider applying. Want to learn more about life at Varicent? Visit varicent.com/careers.
As a Senior Solutions Manager, you will be chartered with the responsibility to ideate, test, and develop net-new solutions on the Varicent platform. You will work cross functionally with our sales leadership, customer success stakeholders and executive leadership, as you work toward building new solutions across the solutions’ lifecycle. You will work with data and integration teams to identify potential data source systems, you will document processes and business workflows within each solution by persona, and you will document solution outputs. You will liaise with existing customers and potential prospects to test product-market fit to generate solution ideas. In partnership with the Technical Product Managers, you will oversee the design and development of new solutions. You will partner with product marketing, enablement, and other GTM teams and third-party stakeholders on solution launch
What you will do :
- Conduct market research and interview prospective buyers and existing customers to generate new ideas and validate potential market fit.
- Develop clear and compelling business cases for new product investment and generate buy-in from executives and key stakeholders.
- Define solutions that create new markets for Varicent or expand existing offerings to deliver key competitive advantage and increase customer value.
- Own solution end-to-end, from ideation to launch
- Monitor and track achievement towards revenue targets and business outcomes.
- Partner well with go-to-market, enablement and customer success stakeholders across multiple gates
- Ideate different ways module could be utilized, and design with 1-to-many perspective in mind; not 1:to:1
- Act as spokesperson for new solutions to internal stakeholders, partners, customers, and industry analysts.
- Provide relevant use cases and detailed feedback to the platform product team to ensure the continued technological leadership and innovation of the Varicent platform.
What you will bring:
- 15+ years product experience (product management, solution management, product owner)
- Experience with market analysis, competitive analysis, TAM estimations and creating business plans
- B2B Enterprise software experience required. SaaS.
- Deep experience building and designing systems for 1-to-many consumption (not 1-to-1)
- Experience with product launch motions, including pricing and packaging
Knowledge Skills and Abilities
- Broad Sales Performance Management (SPM) domain expertise, including but not limited to: sales planning, incentive compensation, sales capacitymodels, sales force automation, sales forecasting, sales modeling and planning
- Ability to conceptualize complex ideas into clear, coherent solutions
- Experience conducting market research and interviewing prospective buyers and existing customers
- Experience partnering with product marketing to create messaging, benefit statements, value propositions
- Strong communication skills (oral and written). Ability to document user stories, business requirements, functional design documents, etal
- Ability to find comfort in ambiguity, and can drive teams toward clarity
Varicent is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. If you require accommodation at any time during the recruitment process please email email@example.com
Varicent is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status. By applying for a position at Varicent and/or by using this portal, you declare and confirm that you have read and agree to our Job Applicant Privacy Notice and that the information provided by you as part of your application is true and complete and includes no misrepresentation or material omission of fact
See more open positions at Varicent Software Incorporated
Something looks off?