We are looking for a detail-oriented technical product manager with 5+ years of experience managing products in digital advertising, retail or retail media networks to assist with the product strategy and growth of existing and exciting new products at Vantage.
Come join an emerging tech company just as we hit our inflection point. Vantage plays in a $250BN addressable market in North America that is seeing significant disruption. Retailers are transforming their digital marketing practices to drive customer acquisition and are looking for new profit centers in retail media networks.
Vantage is uniquely positioned in this space, having established a technology platform that is custom-built for retail media. We offer the only turnkey integrated retail media network. We significantly outperform online media benchmarks by leveraging automation, machine learning, and AI. Ours is the market-leading platform and we have real traction with some of the biggest names in retail.
We are excited to expand the team and take the company to the next level. You would have the opportunity to get in early and obviously, that comes with great possible financial upside, but it also comes with an opportunity to shape the culture of the team. So, we’re picky about the people we invite to join the journey. We’re looking for true team players, not lone wolves, or temporarily hired guns. We are professionals with a passion for doing great work and driving real success for Vantage and our clients.
Headquartered in Toronto but currently working fully remotely, the Vantage team is diverse, creative and fun. Our belief is that our firm commitment to diversity & inclusion enables Vantage to be better. We also believe that people are happiest and can accomplish the most amazing things when they have the freedom and flexibility to customize their work and life environments, and can take on huge, stimulating challenges with fantastic colleagues.
- Manage the ongoing product backlog & requests from a large number of users and internal stakeholders, delivering challenging projects and goals across multiple organizations.
- Guide products from conception to launch by connecting the technical and business worlds. Break down complex problems into steps that drive product development.
- Collaborate with development, design, and client teams to drive the development of the product roadmap.
- Provide strategic direction within your product portfolio by maintaining a product roadmap and helping to prioritize new requests.
- Maintain detailed product documentation to ensure the team is all aligned on products and there is a single source of truth.
- Develop competitive and industry knowledge, stay up to date on the latest technology and act as a thought leader within Vantage to guide product decisions.
International and domestic travel will be required up to 25% of the time.
- Experience in retail media and / or advertising is considered a large asset.
- The successful applicant will have excellent strategic thinking, analysis and communication skills.
- Experience with data analysis, and reporting platforms is an asset.
- Experience working with cross-functional engineering teams.
- Experience in any account management or customer-facing position is considered an asset.
- Experience in entrepreneurship, project management and/or UX Design is considered an asset.
- Experience in Jira or other project management software is an asset