Sales Enablement Manager
Sales & Business Development
Center District, Israel
Posted on Thursday, October 12, 2023
Who are we?We are audio-visual experts from around the world designing the future of engagement technology.Our audio-visual experiences power creativity, collaboration, and engagement. From signal management to advanced cloud-based communication, collaboration and control solutions, Kramer technology breaks down walls, bridges gaps, and makes people feel closer together even when they're far apart.We believe that technology can amplify the human experience and help people reach their potential. Our vision for the future calls for fantastic thinkers and doers, from all corners of the world and all walks of life. We trust each other. We empower each other. We speak from the heart, and we always go the extra mile for our colleagues and customers. About The RoleThe Sales Enablement Manager is responsible for accelerate Kramer’s growth by building a strategic sales enablement program to ensure that our rapidly growing sales and presales teams are equipped with information, tools, training, and content so they can perform exceptionally.This ideal candidate would be a self-starter who is expert with learning solutions, love to collaborate closely with cross-functional teams (marketing, sales, partners) to leverage existing content and build new content for sales and partner use. What will your job look like?
- Own, develop and launch learning programs for sales teams to ensure alignment and focus on Kramer solutions
- Lead the facilitation of Sales Training ranging from onboarding through tenured salespersons development
- Completing competence assessments, mapping and development programs for each role and for individuals;
- Partner with the sales teams to develop persuasive sales content, case studies, one on one presentations & proposal materials
- Be a trusted advisor and specialist to Sales leaders, leveraging data and analyses to land business insights, develop GTM strategies, and scale the business.
- Develop a deep understanding of vertical industries to align messaging and marketing programs
- Drive continuous improvement by ensuring feedback from sales is collected, synthesized, and shared with the marketing stakeholders, and appropriate action plans are executed
- Focusing on streamlining, consolidating, and improving sales enablement tools, methods and teams, to ensure a single, clear sales enablement strategy and plan across the company.
- Ensure that all teams in all regions have access to the right online tools and material required to be up to speed on the relevant portfolio areas.
- Proven track record in creating content suitable to enable sales and/or partner teams
- Experience with a LMS system
- Strong presentation development and delivery skills
- Solution selling experience is a plus
- Strong verbal communication skills
- Experience planning and managing at the operational level.
- Experience planning and crating business and sales materials.
- 5 years of experience in market research companies or marketing roles
- Significant experience and understanding technology and Marketing
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience.