Posted on Thursday, October 12, 2023
Who are we?Kramer is a leading player and pioneer in the audio-visual industry. Our product and solutions power creativity, collaboration, and engagement.At Kramer, we make award-winning, innovative, and reliable audio-visual hardware, software, and cloud-based solutions. We believe that technology can amplify the human experience and help people reach their potential.Enterprise companies, schools, universities, governments, and military end-users trust and rely upon our technologies in more than 100 countries across six continents worldwide.From AVSM to advanced cloud-based communication, collaboration and control solutions, Kramer creates audio visual experiences that are more engaging, more inclusive and more connected than ever before.Your role:We are looking for a Warehouse Coordinator to join our team in Brisbane. You will be reporting to the Sales Operations & Logistics Lead.As a Warehouse Coordinator, you will be:
- Accepting incoming purchase order, processing sales orders and packing orders.
- You will be responsible for Monthly and Annual Stock take.
- Accepting and managing weekly incoming shipments and responsible for timely dispatch of all orders.
- Label and storage pallets in bulk warehouse in a safe manner
- Forklift operation to load and unload trucks
- Coordinating with freight companies.
- Answering customers enquires by phone/email regarding pricing/stock availability/ETA
- Recording serial numbers, providing connote
- Perform assembling and rework tasks on certain products
- Manage supplies and general stationary for warehouse / office
- General Housekeeping and maintain a safe warehouse
- Other tasks as required to maintain a safe and efficient operations.
- You work with urgency, analysing and adapting to different situations, quickly understanding changes and reacting confidently and decisively
- You build trust, good working relationships and communicate effectively with your colleagues and external customers.
- You set the pace and the priorities, and then you bring a methodical approach to meeting your goals.
- Have a can do attitude and work as Team player
- At least 3 years’ experience in a similar role
- Basic PC knowledge and able to learn new IT system.
- Possess Forklift Licence is advantageous, not a must
- Market competitive salary with other great benefits
- Opportunity to work with a great time
- Higher than market standard super fund