Global Quality Manager
Administration, Quality Assurance
Center District, Israel
Posted on Tuesday, October 3, 2023
Who are we?We are audio-visual experts from around the world designing the future of engagement technology.Our audio-visual experiences power creativity, collaboration, and engagement. From signal management to advanced cloud-based communication, collaboration and control solutions, Kramer technology breaks down walls, bridges gaps, and makes people feel closer together even when they're far apart.We believe that technology can amplify the human experience and help people reach their potential. Our vision for the future calls for fantastic thinkers and doers, from all corners of the world and all walks of life. We trust each other. We empower each other. We speak from the heart, and we always go the extra mile for our colleagues and customers. About The RoleWe are looking for an experienced Global Quality Manager to lead quality improvement programs across various domains, overseeing quality certifications, managing cross-organizational quality processes, monitoring KPIs, handling customer quality issues, including corrective and preventive actions, certifying and measuring supplier performance and managing the company's quality procedures while also addressing environmental concerns and improvement plans. Rules & Responsibilities
- Definition and implementation of quality improvement programs in the fields of development (hardware and software), testing, procurement, production and service.
- Implementation of innovative methodologies on quality and reliability engineering.
- Responsibility for the quality certification of authorities, customers and internal quality certification.
- Responsibility for defining cross-organizational quality processes.
- Managing the KPIs system to measure the effectiveness of the processes in the company.
- Management and monitoring of customer quality problems.
- Managing and monitoring the corrective and preventive activity in the company - CAPA.
- Responsibility for certifying suppliers and measuring their performance.
- Responsibility for product reliability analyzes while comparing with actual performance.
- Responsibility for quality of OEM suppliers.
- Responsibility for the company's quality procedures.
- Responsibility for the environment, performance measurement, definition and implementation of improvement plans on the subject.
- At least 5 years of experience in similar positions, in global companies - mandatory.
- Engineer or Practical Engineer (electronics or machinery) - mandatory.
- A degree in quality and reliability or international certifications - an advantage.
- In-depth knowledge of standards and methodologies in the field including standards for reliability prediction, FMECA, SPC, planning for 6 sigma, sampling standards, statistical calculations, software quality, ISO9001, ISO14001, ISO45001, CMMI, etc.
- Experience in performing quality certification in R&D.
- Familiarity with SMT and wave electronics placement production processes, experience in performing quality certification in production, with subcontractors in Israel and abroad.
- Familiarity with development methodologies and simulations.
- Experience working with OEMs in the Far East.
- Experience with ECM manufacturers at the TIER1 level.
- Experience in quality management of global raw material suppliers.
- Experience in managing employees
- High level English
- Experience working with multinational teams.
- Assertive, independent.
- Ability to provide constructive criticism and influence to corrective action.
- Proven ability in outlining policy and leading change at the strategic level.
- Knowledge in OFFICE software.
- Knowledge in AGILE, priority Salesforce an advantage.