Center District, Israel
Posted on Friday, September 29, 2023
Who are we?We are audio-visual experts from around the world designing the future of engagement technology.Our audio-visual experiences power creativity, collaboration, and engagement. From signal management to advanced cloud-based communication, collaboration and control solutions, Kramer technology breaks down walls, bridges gaps, and makes people feel closer together even when they're far apart. We are looking for ERP Manager to join our team! Rules & Responsibilities
- Oversees all communication with developers to ensure that customer requirements are translated to design specifications and are met.
- Interact with executive leadership to align IT strategy with business strategy.
- Assist in aligning IT with business requirements.
- Flexibility and willingness to work on global schedules, projects will traverse cross division/business globally.
- Achieving approved schedule and budget and works with sponsors and stakeholders on any changes.
- Maintaining strategic alignment of projects by analyzing charters and reviewing with management decision makers
- Manage and improve the operations for the ERP Portfolio of applications- in both custom and packaged applications.
- Implement the strategic direction for Kramer ERP Team both function and technical.
- Analyze workflows and work with ERP Team to provide applicable solutions when necessary.
- Document and recommend improvements, if necessary, for how the ERP application integrates with other applications and interfaced systems.
- Hands-on experience with Priority for 10+ years
- Expert in Excel
- Team player
- Excellent analytical skills, combined with business insight.
- Readiness to work in a high-paced, dynamic, and challenging environment.
- Excellent communication skills in English
- Advantage for knowledge with Salesforce
- Understanding databases - an advantage