Center District, Israel
Posted on Monday, August 28, 2023
Who are we?We are audio-visual experts from around the world designing the future of engagement technology.Our audio-visual experiences power creativity, collaboration, and engagement. From signal management to advanced cloud-based communication, collaboration and control solutions, Kramer technology breaks down walls, bridges gaps, and makes people feel closer together even when they're far apart.We believe that technology can amplify the human experience and help people reach their potential. Our vision for the future calls for fantastic thinkers and doers, from all corners of the world and all walks of life. We trust each other. We empower each other. We speak from the heart, and we always go the extra mile for our colleagues and customers. About The Role We are seeking a highly skilled and passionate PMO (Project Management Officer) to join our IT (Information technology) department. As a lead PMO, you will build and maintain an IT projects structure, including managing and collect all required data. Responsibilities:
- Make sure all stakeholders are aligned to the workplan.
- Day-to-day contact with Projects Managers, and other entities of the company.
- Prepare and analyze resources collisions among dozens of projects.
- Assure all projects are prioritized.
- Track projects are staying within the planned time and budget.
- Assure there are ongoing
- Bachelor’s degree in Industrial Engineering or equivalent.
- At-least 3-year experience working with MS Project.
- At least 5-year proven experience as a PMO or equivalent.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent teamwork skills.
- Excellent MS Excel skills
- Knowledge & Experience in IT projects
- Agile approach