Sr. Software Engineer
Noida, Uttar Pradesh, India
Posted on Sunday, July 30, 2023
Who are we?We are audio-visual experts from around the world designing the future of engagement technology.Our audio-visual experiences power creativity, collaboration, and engagement. From signal management to advanced cloud-based communication, collaboration and control solutions, Kramer technology breaks down walls, bridges gaps, and makes people feel closer together even when they're far apart.We believe that technology can amplify the human experience and help people reach their potential. Our vision for the future calls for fantastic thinkers and doers, from all corners of the world and all walks of life. We trust each other. We empower each other. We speak from the heart, and we always go the extra mile for our colleagues and customers.Kramer R&D India is global software development centre of Kramer Electronics, Israel. Kramer Electronics designs, manufactures and distributes signal management products for analog and digital video signals, audio signals, computer graphics video signals and control signals which are used in the professional AV, broadcast and production and residential AV markets worldwide.India R&D centre develops solutions for meeting room, collaboration platforms, digital advertising, cloud and mobile applications that work as a complete collaboration solution connecting any device from anywhere offering seamless unified communication to its customers in boardroom, education, courtrooms, legislatures etc.Picture yourself in building a successful career at one of global R&D centres, working alongside smart, talented, innovative, caring people — invested in our customers and the community, to help fast-growing mid-size organizations and larger enterprises achieve their business goals through seamless collaboration. Roles And Responsibilities
- The Sr Software Engineer will work closely with the global product managers to create market leading products and ensure excellent quality delivery with best time to market.
- Work as a team to conceptualize, prototype, design, develop and deliver collaboration software in the domain of digital AV.
- BE/BTech/MCA in computer science or equivalent with 5 to 10 years of experience of Software Development in a global environment with multilocation teams.
- 5-8 years of development experience QT/C++, Shell Scripting,
- UX/ UI design experience using QT Creator.
- Strong knowledge of C++/C++11, OOPS concepts, Design principles and patterns
- Multi-threading, Socket Programming (TCP /UDP ) data structures, and algorithms
- Well versed with Jira, Git, Jenkins Pipelines or similar, Val grind, Process Dump, dependency walker etc.
- Sound problem-solving skills. Good interpersonal and communication skills.