RT Embedded Team Lead
Center District, Israel
Posted on Monday, July 17, 2023
Who are we?We are audio-visual experts from around the world designing the future of engagement technology.Our audio-visual experiences power creativity, collaboration, and engagement. From signal management to advanced cloud-based communication, collaboration and control solutions, Kramer technology breaks down walls, bridges gaps, and makes people feel closer together even when they're far apart.We believe that technology can amplify the human experience and help people reach their potential. Our vision for the future calls for fantastic thinkers and doers, from all corners of the world and all walks of life. We trust each other. We empower each other. We speak from the heart, and we always go the extra mile for our colleagues and customers. We are looking for FW / RT Embedded Team Lead.We are looking for a highly motivated Senior software developer TL with proven experience in development of firmware, real time & hardware drivers.You will take part in design and development of Video & Audio products for the Pro-AV market.You will lead development of products, based on high standards of Software Engineering and will work on Hardware Platforms with the most advanced chips available today for Video handling & processing. What you will be responsible for:
- Lead a team of ~4 Embedded RT Engineers
- Hands on at least 70-80% of time
- Ensure on-time and high-quality delivery of projects.
- Lead code and design reviews.
- Sets team priorities and defines roles, responsibilities, and workflow.
- Design and implement best practices and repeatable process constructs to scale and harden our services ecosystem.
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs and provide solutions to these problems.
- Great human interaction, ability to leverage developers skills to achieve goals
- 5+ years’ experience developing Real Time embedded C/C++ software in a real-time cross-platform environment. - Must
- 1+ years of experience in leading a team of Embedded RT SW Engineer
- Deep knowledge in Embedded Development with C++ including debugging techniques and tools.
- Must - Proven experience in embedded systems design, low-level hardware interactions:
- Datasheet mastering
- Device drivers developing
- Boards bring-up
- Communication busses (I2C/SPI),
- MCU configuration (pinmux)
- Background in planning and Agile - advantage
- B.Sc. in computer science or SW computer engineer