Area Sales Manager
Sales & Business Development
Metropolitan City of Rome, Italy · Lazio, Italy
Posted on Monday, July 17, 2023
The Area Sales Manager ensures a strong market positioning in the selected area. The role goes behind reaching sales targets and the goal is to realize an ambitions growth by visiting exiting and new clients and establishing strong work relationships. Department duties:
- Achieving sales revenues in line with the goals/budgets set for the sales area.
- Build and maintain business relationships :
- Establishing and maintaining strong business relationships with all key/potential customers in your area and internal stakeholders
- Working closely with the technical department to ensure a high level of service for existing customers in your area.
- Proactive Sales:
- Identification, initial contact and management of end customers
- Identification of strategic partnerships in the areas of sales and implementation (planning offices, system houses, system integrators) as well as partner management
- Management and participation in pre-sales activities in "direct-touch" sales
- Deal closing:
- Experience with channel and able to handle the entire project life cycle.
- Operational contract and offer management
- Contract negotiations and conclusions.
- Driven and energetic, sense of commitment, ambitious nature
- Results oriented with a proven ability to deliver against stretch targets.
- Articulate verbally and in writing.
- Local language and English skills
- Minimum of 5+ years of sales experience with a focus on hunting and managing high level, complex client relationships from the supply chain down to the end user. Special attention will be paid to applicants that are successful and have exceeded in the following areas:
- Key AV and IT Industry Knowledge and Experience
- Solid AV and IT Channel and End User Relationships
- Analytical and Sound Judgment
- Integrity and Credibility
- Results Driven
- CRM tool, Salesforce, priorities are a plus
- Experience with Microsoft package (excel, word, power point)