Marketing & Communications
Posted on Friday, May 19, 2023
Who are we? Kramer is a leading player and pioneer in the audio-visual industry. Our product and solutions power creativity, collaboration, and engagement.At Kramer, we make award-winning, innovative, and reliable audio-visual hardware, software, and cloud-based solutions. We believe that technology can amplify the human experience and help people reach their potential.Enterprise companies, schools, universities, governments, and military end-users trust and rely upon our technologies in more than 100 countries across six continents worldwide.From AVSM to advanced cloud-based communication, collaboration and control solutions, Kramer creates audio visual experiences that are more engaging, more inclusive and more connected than ever before. Your role: We are looking for a Marketing Specialist to join our team. As the Marketing Specialist, you will be responsible for developing online and offline marketing strategy for your assigned territory following the APAC region strategy. You will be reporting to the APAC Marketing Director.As a Marketing Specialist, you will be:
- Country Tactical Planning - Build country marketing plan, based on global/regional goals and targets. Develop country tactical marketing operation plan and campaign planning.
- Processes and procedures - Maintain work process flows by coordinating information and requirements with related operational departments (head quarter)
- Content development - Leverage content from global and develop regional/country content such as case studies, application stories, videos, imagery etc.
- PR and Communication – develop local media relations, opportunities exploration and country-level communication. Manage communication and marketing relations with business partners, customers and channels.
- Lead Generation – Lead generation planning and execution; tradeshows, events, e-mailers, customer programs, campaigns.
- Data Analysis - Funnel and budget management following regional/country needs. Channel analysis, effectivity measurement and demand gen activities adjustment.
- Keeping informed of marketing strategies and trends.
- You work with urgency, analysing and adapting to different situations, quickly understanding changes and reacting confidently and decisively.
- You build trust, good working relationships and communicate effectively with your colleagues and external customers.
- You are your area of expertise and passionate about it, enabling it to support people to work better and achieve more.
- University degree in related field or equivalent of working experience.
- 5 years of experience in a similar role within an international B2B company (AV industry is an advantage)
- Good knowledge of digital marketing, proficient in marketing automation and analytics features. Ideally prior experience of working on HubSpot.
- Experience with organizing local and regional events.
- Outstanding communicator, creative thinker and problem-solving skills
- Experience with marketing tools and software, Adobe Creative Suite hands-on experience is an advantage.
See more open positions at UC Workspace
Something looks off?