Corporate Controller (Director of Finance)
Accounting & Finance
Center District, Israel
Posted on Friday, May 19, 2023
Who are we? We are audio-visual experts from around the world designing the future of engagement technology.Our audio-visual experiences power creativity, collaboration, and engagement. From signal management to advanced cloud-based communication, collaboration and control solutions, Kramer technology breaks down walls, bridges gaps, and makes people feel closer together even when they're far apart.We believe that technology can amplify the human experience and help people reach their potential. Our vision for the future calls for fantastic thinkers and doers, from all corners of the world and all walks of life. We trust each other. We empower each other. We speak from the heart, and we always go the extra mile for our colleagues and customers.We are looking for a passionate and experienced Corporate Controller who will play a critical role ensuring Kramer continue building a world-class finance function while partnering across the business to ensure our systems and processes are running smoothly.Reporting to the Chief Financial Officer, the Corporate Controller will be responsible for directing the accounting & Tax activities at the global group level. Responsibilities
- Lead, support, develop and supervise the Controllers in the Regions (3 Regions).
- Manage all monthly, quarterly and year-end closings, including account reconciliations, accrual schedules and general journal entries, ensuring that reconciliations are performed accurately and on-time.
- Responsible for providing accurate GAAP-based consolidated financial reporting to internal and external sources.
- Manage day-to-day operational needs, including accounts receivable, accounts payable, expense management, vendor management.
- Enhance operational effectiveness and efficiency of the Controllership organization Streamline, maintain & improve processes and internal controls.
- Responsible for annual external audit preparation and oversight.
- Collaborate with various business partners and FP&A activities.
- Monitor and ensure compliance with IFRS standards and/or regulatory rules, including implementation of any changes.
- Stock based compensation tracking and reporting.
- Responsible on all aspects of Israeli & International taxation
- 5+ years of Controller experience in a global company.
- Experience in Public company – advantage (not mandatory)
- Managerial experience – at least 3 years
- Worked for Big 4 accounting firm - MUST.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, finance, or accounting.
- CPA – MUST
- Strong business acumen and strategic thinking with an emphasis on tech-enabled, scalable solutions.
- Highly detailed-oriented and well organized
- Change Leadership –Ability to operate in a growing and changing business environment.
- Excellent English – writing and verbal skills
See more open positions at UC Workspace
Something looks off?