Sales Support Representative
Customer Service, Sales & Business Development
North Rhine-Westphalia, Germany
Posted on Saturday, May 6, 2023
Who are we?We are audio-visual experts from around the world designing the future of engagement technology.Our audio-visual experiences power creativity, collaboration, and engagement. From signal management to advanced cloud-based communication, collaboration and control solutions, Kramer technology breaks down walls, bridges gaps, and makes people feel closer together even when they're far apart.We believe that technology can amplify the human experience and help people reach their potential. Our vision for the future calls for fantastic thinkers and doers, from all corners of the world and all walks of life. We trust each other. We empower each other. We speak from the heart, and we always go the extra mile for our colleagues and customers. About The RoleWe are looking for a passionate and experienced Sales Support Specialist.Sales Support Specialist will interact with customers both internal and external, also managing any orders and will play a crucial role as sales support.The role will drive excellent pre invoice customer service by responding to requests and queries in a timely and professional manner. What will your job look like?
- Respond to customer's requests promptly in a professional, polite and friendly manner (either by phone, electronically or face to face).
- Process customer orders, returns and keep records of actions taken, customer interactions, transactions, inquiries, comments and complaints.
- Managing and requesting releasing of holds - VAT, Credit Rejection, Wrong Shipping codes, Margin holds, Promotion holds.
- Create invoice and answer to finance queries.
- Monitor and review backlog reports and warehouse stockage.
- Support with office and administrative tasks.
- You have experience in a similar position, you are used to work with process and different tools.
- Professional level of English and German.
- You are resilient, organized, you can handle stress.
- You are rigorous and structured.
- You are a true team player.
- Knowledge of the Microsoft is a must and knowledge of Sales force is a plus.
See more open positions at UC Workspace
Something looks off?