Customer Service Representative - German Speaker
North Rhine-Westphalia, Germany
Posted on Wednesday, May 3, 2023
Customer Service RepresentativeProvide excellent customer service to Distributors, System Integration and End-customers resolving promptly customer issues. Cooperate with other CS Engineers, Champion and HQ CS team to resolve complex issues and provide input for product improvements Location: Heinsberg or remote work is possible Kramer:Kramer audio visual experiences power creativity, collaboration, and engagement. From AVSM to advanced cloud-based communication, collaboration and control solutions, Kramer creates audio visual experiences that are more engaging, more inclusive and more connected than ever before. Headquartered in the heart of Startup Nation - Tel Aviv, Israel with locations around the world, Kramer’s audio visual experts are designing the future of engagement technology. Physical and digital boundaries have blurred. But no matter how hybrid our world becomes, our desire for real, human connection will never cease. Kramer’s intuitive, seamless technology breaks down walls, bridges gaps, and makes people feel closer together even when they’re far apart. Responsibilities:
- Timely process and resolve customers issue addressing them via salesforce and phone
- Promptly seek and provide support as necessary in order to drive effective issue resolution
- Cooperate with Champions/HQ CS team to resolve complex issues, learn from them and implement/leverage best practices
- Support root cause analysis as required by CS team leader, Champions and HQ team
- Support pre-sales activities, training, and solutions development
- Remain up to date with new Kramer products and solutions to be able to suggest to customers alternative configurations.
- Problem solving and innovative thinking skills.
- Studies in technical field, possibly in AVoIP, software, audio/video technology.
- Excellent in English and German skills both verbal and written, any other European language is a plus.
- Ability to work effectively on global and virtual teams and manage training with varying levels of complexity.
- Open to travel ~15% of the time
See more open positions at UC Workspace
Something looks off?