Director Strategic Alliances and Business Development
Sales & Business Development
Posted on Thursday, April 27, 2023
Who are we? We are audio-visual experts from around the world designing the future of engagement technology.Our audio-visual experiences power creativity, collaboration, and engagement. From signal management to advanced cloud-based communication, collaboration and control solutions, Kramer technology breaks down walls, bridges gaps, and makes people feel closer together even when they're far apart.We believe that technology can amplify the human experience and help people reach their potential. Our vision for the future calls for fantastic thinkers and doers, from all corners of the world and all walks of life. We trust each other. We empower each other. We speak from the heart, and we always go the extra mile for our colleagues and customers. About The RoleWe are seeking a Director of Strategic Alliances and Business Development, who will be responsible for the origination, development, execution, and expansion of strategic alliances and business partnerships, including OEM opportunities, for Kramer.This role is founded on understanding customers’ needs and the ecosystem around Kramer products and solutions that optimizes the customer value.The primary accountability is generating business growth through scouting partners and potential M&A companies and manage the relationships to execution.This position reports to VP Corporate Development and Strategy and works very closely with executives and leaders in headquarters and in the regions of Kramer worldwide. Responsibilities
- Maintain and expand current partnerships to grow impact on the business and create additional customer value.
- Develops framework and criteria for identifying and selecting strategic Partners and OEM companies to expand the eco-system.
- Works collaboratively with Product and Solutions, Marketing and Sales throughout the lifecycle from screening through on-going management of the offers with partners, and successful PMI of M&A companies
- Develops and enhances the client relationship with assigned partners to build engagement strategies to increase revenues for both Kramer and the Alliance Partners
- Be responsible for developing detailed business plan for partner relationships.
- Specifies joint offerings, designs and implements full NPI plan, including full sales and marketing go-to-market activities.
- Design sales enablement strategies and strategic growth initiatives and communication materials associated with launching partnerships and M&A PMI
- Serve as the focal point for escalation for issue resolution with the Strategic Partners, and work with the internal functions to solve any issuesH
- Support the Corporate Development and Strategy organization and assignments, including M&A activities, PMI (Post Merger Integration) and strategic initiatives.
- B.A. degree or equivalent – a must
- M.B.A. or equivalent advanced business degree - a strong preference
- 5-10 years experience in Business Development, generating business growth through scouting partners and M&As
- Previous position in strategy consulting firms or strategy / business development in large, successful global companies
- Technical background in professional AV (Audio, Video), IT or telecom
- History of successful development of partnerships leading to significant company growth
- Entrepreneurship, can-do attitude, and result orientation
- Excellent spoken and written communication in English, additional language a plus.
- Exceptional interpersonal and relationship building skills.
- Ability to work both independently and with a team.
See more open positions at UC Workspace
Something looks off?