Senior ERP Priority System Implementer
Posted on Monday, April 24, 2023
Kramer is a leading player and pioneer in the Pro AV industry.Kramer's audio-visual experiences power creativity, collaboration, and engagement. From AVSM to advanced cloud-based communication, collaboration and control solutions, Kramer creates audio-visual experiences that are more engaging, more inclusive, and more connected than ever before.We are looking for a passionate and experienced Priority system implementer to join our global Priority team and manage cross-company ERP Priority implementation projects. About The RoleWorking in close collaboration with all business units (sales, operations, finance, tech support), providing design & solutions for business needs in the ERP Priority system, managing the development deliveries & leading cross-company ERP Priority implementation projects.You will be reporting to the Priority Team Leader. Requirements
- Degree in relevant field (Information systems, Industrial eng. or other)
- 5 years of experience implementing the ERP Priority system in a worldwide multi-company environment
- Managing cross-company implementation projects in the ERP Priority system with multiple interfaces & stakeholders both internal and external.
- Proven experience in analyzing and implementing business processes per user requirements in the Priority system and in preparing functional spec and technical design documents for developers.
- Deep Knowledge of all ERP Priority models. (WMS module an advantage)
- Proven experience in interface implementation between the ERP Priority with other informational systems (CRM, Agile, etc.). Knowledge & experience with EDI protocols (850,810) & Priority Rest API - an advantage
- English proficiency both verbal & writing - Must
See more open positions at UC Workspace
Something looks off?