Marketing Specialist DACH region
Marketing & Communications
North Rhine-Westphalia, Germany
Posted on Monday, April 24, 2023
The Marketing Specialist DACH is responsible for developing and implementing demand and lead generation marketing strategies and tactics in the DACH region. The Marketing Specialist DACH will work closely with the Marketing Director EMEA to understand and execute integrated demand programs that will drive pipeline growth in the EMEA region - with a primary focus on DACH it will include the management and execution of email marketing, ABM, third-party programs, thought leadership, social & digital media, webinars, and events. Key responsibilities:
- Tactical Planning – Develop DACH marketing plan, based on global/regional goals and targets. Develop country tactical marketing operation plan and campaign planning.
- Processes and procedures - Maintain work process flows by coordinating information and requirements with related operational departments.
- Content development - Leverage content from global and develop regional/country content such as case studies, application stories, videos, imagery etc.
- PR and External Communication – develop local media relations, opportunities exploration and country-level communication. Manage communication and marketing relations with business partners, customers, and channels.
- Lead Generation – Lead generation planning and execution, trade shows, events, e-mailers, customer programs, campaigns.
- Data Analysis - Funnel and budget management following regional/country needs. Channel analysis, effectivity measurement and demand gen activities adjustment.
- Keeping informed of marketing strategies and trends.
- University degree in marketing or similar.
- 3-5 years B2B technology marketing experience (experience within the AV industry is a huge advantage)
- Demand generation marketing, sales and/or channel experience.
- Proficiency with CRM systems like Salesforce and Hubspot.
- Fluent in German and English language is essential (another European language is an advantage)
- Ability to travel 10-15%
See more open positions at UC Workspace
Something looks off?