Product manager - Audio-Visual Connectivity (hardware)
Other Engineering, Product
Center District, Israel
Posted on Monday, April 24, 2023
Who are we?Kramer is a leading player and pioneer in the Pro AV industry. Kramer our audio-visual experiences power creativity, collaboration, and engagement.At Kramer, we make award-winning, innovative, and reliable Pro AV hardware, software, and cloud-based solutions. Enterprise companies, schools, universities, governments, and military end-users trust and rely upon Kramer technologies in more than 100 countries across six continents worldwide.From AVSM to advanced cloud-based communication, collaboration and control solutions, Kramer creates audio visual experiences that are more engaging, more inclusive and more connected than ever before. About The RoleWe are looking for a passionate and experienced product manager.This person will be responsible for developing, overseeing manufacturing and supporting the sales team with hardware-based products to take the audio-visual connectivity to a whole new level.This role reports to the Global VP of Kramer-Connect. What will your job look like?
- You will be responsible for the activities throughout the project life cycle (PLSM); including but not limited to: Product opportunity assessment, business development plan, first production responsibility, preparations for market introduction, ramp up, business evaluation, ongoing operations to phase out.
- You will partner with third party manufacturers overseas for manufacturing.
- You will engage with customers, sales and engineering teams and the Marketing team to further refine the product vision & strategy and define business and technical product requirements, develop and launch improvement initiatives and product releases.
- 3+ years in product management, with a focus on hardware, IT products & Audio-Video
- BA/BS - technical degree – Must. MBA (advantage)
- Demonstrated experience with third party (ODM) manufacturing - Must
- Demonstrated experience in bringing technology products to market in a fast-paced environment
- Self-motivated and adaptable person with a strong service orientation and “do what it takes” attitude
- Excellent verbal and written communication abilities in English – Must. must effectively communicate with technical and non-technical people.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in both English & Hebrew
- Ability to travel - 20%
See more open positions at UC Workspace
Something looks off?