Sales Manager, Japan
Sales & Business Development
Posted on Monday, April 24, 2023
Who are we? Kramer is a leading player and pioneer in the audio-visual industry. Our product and solutions power creativity, collaboration, and engagement.At Kramer, we make award-winning, innovative, and reliable audio-visual hardware, software, and cloud-based solutions. We believe that technology can amplify the human experience and help people reach their potential.Enterprise companies, schools, universities, governments, and military end-users trust and rely upon our technologies in more than 100 countries across six continents worldwide.From AVSM to advanced cloud-based communication, collaboration and control solutions, Kramer creates audio visual experiences that are more engaging, more inclusive and more connected than ever before. Your Role We are looking for a passionate and experienced Sales Manager to be responsible for providing exceptional and proactive customer service and sales support for Kramer customers throughout Japan.The Sales Manager will manage the channel management of current Kramer direct resellers, and indirect resellers purchasing through our distribution network, and also handles the end user business development, including a direct touch approach in establishing life-long Kramer customers.As a Sales Manager you will:
- Drive monthly, quarterly, and annual sales initiatives for Pro AV and IT channels.
- Build and strengthen relationships with key players / decision makers.
- Represent Kramer at trade shows, end user events, and customer meetings to promote products.
- Actively pursue new business opportunities at the channel and end user level
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date customer information and project pipeline in Salesforce.
- Effectively manage current reseller and end user relationships
- Work in a team sales environment at the regional level
- Assist in resolving customer issues regarding sales and service.
- You are driven to succeed and keep focused to achieve.
- You are results oriented with a proven ability to deliver against stretch targets.
- Whether face-to-face or on the phone, you can communicate plans and articulate your ideas throughout all levels.
- Minimum of 7 years of high technology sales experience, preferably within the AV or Unified Communications industry.
- Minimum of 5 years complex AV solution/consultative selling experience to various vertical markets, with strong emphasis on selling to IT managers.
- Experience with working with channels – distributors, resellers and alliance partners.
- Experience in selling to education, government, healthcare, enterprises, and house of worship. Experience in selling to large companies and MNCs would be an advantage.
- History of delivering sales results and strong personal accountability.
- Proven track record prospecting and opening new accounts.
- Technical understanding of AV products and especially AV merging with IP – advantageous
See more open positions at UC Workspace
Something looks off?