Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
Posted on Monday, April 24, 2023
ResponsibilitiesTechnical Manager will manage, monitor and support the Pre-sales and Post- Sales functions for India and Middle east operations. This involves providing Pre-sales & post Sales support for products & solution to partners, consultants, end customers. Training is also a key part of both Pre-Sales and Post-Sales supportThis role also involves business travel to different regions across India based on the business requirements.Ability to multi-task and handle crisis effectively in order to avoid escalations while maintaining key stake holder confidence is key to the profile. Pre-Sales Support activities involves,
- Planning & conducting regular product & solution training sessions for partners, consultants, end customers to ensure all stake holders have updated information
- Supporting the Sales team to deliver Kramer solutions on timely basis
- Planning & executing product demo, solution proof of concepts by coordinating with all respective internal teams
- Interfacing with partners, consultants and end customers to deliver the solutions based on the requirements, gathering product feedback, setting & executing training plans,
- Streamlining the pre-sales support activities as per the growing demands of the business
- Ensuring Onsite & offsite product support is provided effectively for Kramer products & solutions implemented in projects
- Ensuring to maintain high level of service/ support turn around time in case of product issues
- Handling end-to end product escalations and ensuring timely closure of all open cases
- Reducing the post sales escalations on products and reducing the response time
- Conducting tech audits for key projects to ascertain the successful implementation of Kramer solutions
- Streamlining the post-sales support activities as per the growing demands of the business
- Empowering pre-sales and post sales team to deliver their work efficiently while increasing the customer satisfaction levels
- Ensuring the teams are trained effectively in Kramer products & solutions
- Ensuring the team is equipped with knowledge to conduct trainings
- Managing & monitoring the team KRA’s
- Defining the goals for the team and ensuring each of the team members reach their individual and collective team goals
- Maintaining team morale at all times
- Maintaining professional approach towards team handling and any crisis handling
- Ensuring effective communication with team and regular work monitoring
- Bachelors in Engineering in Electrical/ Electronics or equivalent is mandatory
- Must have minimum 12+ years’ experience in handling technical profile mainly pre-sales and post sales
- Should have comprehensive knowledge of the technologies in the industry like Audio Visual technologies, Networking & IP technologies. Knowledge of Unified communication will be added advantage.
- Certifications like CTS, CTS-I, CTS-D, any Audio-visual technology certification, CCNA and any other networking certifications are preferred.
- Should have good written and oral communication in English language.
- Should be self-learner, motivator and ability to learn technologies or product functioning on regular basis
- Good communication & interpersonal skills are mandatory
- Should have good presentation skills and ability to deliver trainings/ present concepts & product info to group of people across various forums
See more open positions at UC Workspace
Something looks off?