Global Customer Services Director
Center District, Israel
Posted on Monday, April 24, 2023
Who are we?We are audio-visual experts from around the world designing the future of engagement technology.Our audio-visual experiences power creativity, collaboration, and engagement. From signal management to advanced cloud-based communication, collaboration and control solutions, Kramer technology breaks down walls, bridges gaps, and makes people feel closer together even when they're far apart.We believe that technology can amplify the human experience and help people reach their potential. Our vision for the future calls for fantastic thinkers and doers, from all corners of the world and all walks of life. We trust each other. We empower each other. We speak from the heart, and we always go the extra mile for our colleagues and customers. About The RoleReporting to Kramer COO, the Global CS Director directs and oversees the company customer service operations, generate service revenues, lead technical enablement of our customers, impact our product road map from specifications to new product introduction, and drive customer satisfaction and loyalty.If you enjoy leading highly professional people, have passion to manage & solve complex customers’ needs, desire to develop the services’ business, and lead P&L organization, then this position is just right for you! As the customer service director, you will
- Customer service (CS) delivery:
- Implement an effective & efficient tiered CS organization.
- Oversee the CS activities to assure the customer satisfaction.
- Establish performance metrics for CS to improve our efficiency & effectiveness.
- Service business - Revenue generation:
- Manage the transformation of the CS org. from cost center to P&L organization.
- Lead the business development of our services portfolio.
- Supervise the execution from opportunity, quotation, PO to delivery.
- Technical enablement of our partners (system integrators and distributors):
- Lead the development of the certification path from needs to trainings’ content.
- Implement training programs for our partners to assure they can support their customers.
- Product reliability and design for serviceability
- Own the process and execution of design for serviceability
- Work with R&D and Product to consistently improve product reliability
- Lead beta test from planning to execution
- Assure assimilation of new products in the CS organization, and our customer base
- Total Customer Experience (TCE):
- Implement methods to record, assess, and analyze customer feedback
- Draft, implement, and lead policies and procedures to facilitate best-in-class TCE
- Proven ability to deliver results in matrix organization (with and without authority)
- Excellent supervisory and leadership skills
- Strong interpersonal and customer engagement skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to details
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering, or related field
- 7-12 years of experience in customer service arena (tech support & business)
- 5 years of experience in management position in a global organization
- Proficient with ERP & CRM systems
- Multidisciplinary product /solution experience - Advantage
- AV PRO knowledge and experience – Advantage
- Be fully proficient in English
- Must be able to travel 25% of the time