Toronto, ON, Canada · Remote
Posted on Saturday, August 26, 2023
We are looking for a user-focused UX designer to help build digital experiences that drive growth at scale. The designer will work closely with Product and Engineering to design thoughtful and engaging experiences for key products and features in our content experience platform and end-user experiences. They'll leverage their understanding of user needs to drive outcomes and be responsible for design from initial discovery to developer hand-off.
What you'll do:
- Design stunning, easy-to-use experiences that make life easier for marketing and sales professionals.
- Use our design system to create cohesive and on-brand interfaces while also contributing to maintaining and improving upon the existing principles of our design system.
- Work with Product managers and stakeholders to understand business goals and objectives
- Partner with Product Management during project discovery to conduct, analyze, and synthesize data into new opportunities and share the results with internal and external stakeholders.
- Make design decisions based on competitive analysis, user research, and testing.
- Own the design phase from initial wireframing to user interface design and developer hand-off.
Who you are:
- 3+ years of experience building digital products with a strong focus on user research and experience design.
- A portfolio demonstrating your ability to solve problems and the process you use to make those decisions.
- A good understanding of UX research methods and when to apply them.
- Experience with modern design tools like Figma, Zeplin, Sketch, Adobe, etc.
- A strong designer to connect directly with customers to understand their wants and needs.
- Experience working in the Martech or B2B space isn't required but strongly preferred.
What you'll love about us:
- Great Company Culture
- Inclusive and Collaborative work environment
- Competitive Health Benefits for you and your family starting day one
- Wellness Programs including company paid counselling
- Flexible Working Hours and Remote work flexibility
- Employee Stock Option Program
- Unlimited Vacation Days
- Additional Paid Health Days
- Parental Leave Top Up Program
- Learning Credits to put towards your professional development
- (Virtual) Regular Standups, Demos, and Socials to keep us aligned and connected
- And so much more!
Uberflip is committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. We believe that the more inclusive and diverse we are, the better our work will be. If you're smart and great at what you do, come as you are.