Lead Creative Producer
As the world's largest car sharing marketplace, Turo is growing and hiring talent in the US, Canada, United Kingdom, France, and Australia. Our collaborative teams encourage you to be curious and bring new ideas that will drive our company’s mission. Turo prides itself on its culture that celebrates diversity and gives everyone space to learn and grow.
About the team
We’re looking for an experienced Lead Creative Producer to help lead and manage our creative production processes at Turo. You will join our in-house brand creative studio to pioneer the producer role for our small but mighty team of copywriters, designers, photo managers, and contract talent. Your work will run the gamut across deliverables — from coordinating illustration and copy requests from the Product team to producing multi-channel brand campaigns (think video, OOH, paid social, linear & streaming TV, etc.) — you’ll help enable our creatives to work seamlessly and effectively with our partners, and will drive our production efficiency to new heights!
As Lead Creative Producer, you’ll report to our Senior Creative Director of Content to both organize our internal structures (sculpting, defining, operationalizing, and evangelizing our creative production processes and tooling) and produce external deliverables (managing multi-channel content production campaigns, both small and large).
This is an outstanding opportunity for a driven production and project management professional to help pioneer best-in-class workflows for a best-in-class creative team.
What you will do
- Evaluate, optimize, and socialize our creative workflows in Asana
- Be the administrator on all content production pipelines, processes, workflows, and systems (e.g. Asana)
- Create and maintain multi-channel content calendars
- Produce and manage creative and marketing-led projects, from single-deliverable tasks to multi-channel, large-scale campaigns
- Liaise and act as point of contact with vendors and production partners on large campaigns
- Manage timelines for owned projects, and help coach peers on timeline management
- Act as traffic manager for brand creative studio, helping to space out work and deliverable due dates to balance workloads
- Maintain content calendar and lead monthly calibration sessions
- Document and evangelize project management best practices among the marketing team and our cross-functional partners
- 8+ years of creative production and project management experience
- Agency experience desired; experience working with in-house creative teams a plus
- Understanding of creative roles & responsibilities, know your way around a production schedule, and how to coordinate with outsourced directors, cinematographers, producers, and photographers
- Ability to manage multiple projects and teams’ workflows simultaneously
- Experience architecting simple, usable, scalable workflows in work management software, ideally Asana
- Ability to influence and get people on board with standardized processes
- Well-versed in creative and marketing language; understanding of KPIs and how to oil workflows to achieve results
- Confident, well spoken thought partner who can easily establish relationships and collaborate with players across the org
- Quick and adaptable learning style
- Critical thinker
- Excellent written communication skills
The San Francisco base salary target range for this full-time position is $124,000-$140,000 + equity + benefits. Our salary ranges are determined by role, level, and location. The range displayed on each job posting reflects the minimum and maximum target for new hire salaries for the position in this location. Within the range, individual pay is determined by work location and additional factors, including job-related skills, experience, and relevant education or training. Your recruiter can share more about the specific salary range for your work location during the hiring process.
- Competitive salary, equity, benefits, and perks for all full-time employees
- Employer-paid medical, dental, and vision insurance (Country specific)
- Retirement employer match
- $2,000 Learning & Development stipend to invest in your professional development
- $1,000 USD Turo host matching and $1,500 USD vehicle reimbursement program
- $100 USD Monthly Turo travel credit
- Cell phone, internet and Fringe benefit stipend
- Paid time off to relax and recharge
- Paid holidays, volunteer time off, and parental leave
- For those who are in the office full-time or hybrid we have weekly in-office lunch, office snacks, and fun activities
- Annual Turbo Week (week-long, company-wide conference)
We are committed to building a diverse team. If you are from a background that's underrepresented in tech, we'd love to meet you.
Aside from an award winning work environment and the opportunity to be part of the world’s largest car sharing marketplace, we are also growing the team quickly - join us! Even if you don't meet every qualification, we are looking for people with enthusiasm for what we do and we will consider you for this and other possibilities.
Turo is an Equal Opportunity Employer and a participant in the U.S. Federal E-Verify program. Women, minorities, individuals with disabilities and protected veterans are encouraged to apply. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives.
Turo will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, as applicable.
We welcome candidates with physical, mental, and/or neurological disabilities. If you require assistance applying for an open position, or need accommodation during the recruiting process due to a disability, please submit a request to People Operations by emailing PeopleOps@turo.com.
Turo is the world’s largest car sharing marketplace where you can book any car you want, wherever you want it, from a vibrant community of trusted hosts across the US, Canada, France, UK and Australia. Guests choose from a totally unique selection of nearby cars, while hosts earn extra money to offset the costs of car ownership. A pioneer of the sharing economy and the travel industry, Turo is a safe, supportive community where the car you book is part of a story, not a fleet.
Read more about the Turo culture according to Turo CEO, Andre Haddad.