Senior People Systems (HRIS) Analyst
Turo is the world’s largest car sharing marketplace where you can book the perfect car for wherever you’re going from a vibrant community of trusted hosts across the US, UK, Canada, Australia, and France. Whether you're flying in from afar or looking for a car down the street, searching for a rugged truck or something smooth and swanky, Turo puts you in the driver's seat of an extraordinary selection of cars shared by local hosts.
About the team:
Turo is looking for an experienced Senior People Systems (HRIS) Analyst to join our People Operations team to develop and deliver HR technology solutions with a focus on business enablement, user experience, and scalability. This position will play a key role in partnering with stakeholders across Turo to analyze and improve processes, lead major cross-functional projects, and execute against our people systems roadmap, which includes implementing Workday HCM and recruiting this year. The ideal candidate will be outgoing, curious, and can work in a dynamic environment with multiple internal customers.
What you will do:
- Establish strong relationships with internal stakeholders, gain deep understanding of key initiatives and business needs, recommend process improvements and technology solutions, and manage projects ranging from small & simple to large & complex
- Translate business requirements into creative and effective solutions while keeping scalability in mind
- Drive projects end-to-end by showcasing Workday functionality, soliciting requirements, providing design and solution recommendations, developing configuration, supporting testing cycles, and leading smooth cutover and deployment
- Provide production support including triaging tickets, troubleshooting system issues, providing end-user support, researching alternative solutions and features, and delivering small enhancement requests
- Perform configuration and administration of business processes, reporting & dashboards, security groups, and completing EIBs across Workday modules
- Assess new Workday features and conduct regression testing during Workday release cycles
- Ensure data integrity across Workday and downstream systems; adhere to data governance, compliance, and security policies
- Document processes and procedures, assist with end-user training and creation of quick reference guides
- Promote and utilize best practices, holistic design, and thorough testing to ensure quality work and system stability
- 7+ years of experience in HRIS or related systems analyst roles, including HRIS configuration and implementing solutions
- 5+ years of demonstrable hands-on Workday development, configuration, implementation, and support experience on a global scale
- BA/BS degree or equivalent experience
- In-depth knowledge of Workday foundational concepts, business processes, security, reporting, calculated fields, touchpoints, and release cycles
- Strong experience with at least three Workday modules such as HCM Core, Advanced compensation, Absence, and Recruiting.
- Strong working knowledge of Workday integrations (e.g. EIB. CCB, RaaS)
- Solid understanding of HR processes and programs, employee life cycle, and HR data flows
- Experience with data governance, handling sensitive data, and SOX compliance
- Excellent project management and verbal & written communication skills; ability to translate business needs into technical requirements and effectively communicate technical information to a non-technical audience
- Ability to partner with stakeholders at all levels, influence decision making, and apply change management principles
Bonus if you have:
- Masters degree in information technology
- Experience with Workday Learning or Talent
The SF base salary target range for this full-time position is $140,000 - $170,000 + equity + benefits. Our salary ranges are determined by role, level, and location. The range displayed on each job posting reflects the minimum and maximum target for new hire salaries for the position in this location. Within the range, individual pay is determined by work location and additional factors, including job-related skills, experience, and relevant education or training. Your recruiter can share more about the specific salary range for your work location during the hiring process.
- Competitive salary, equity, benefits, and perks for all full-time employees
- Employer-paid medical, dental, and vision insurance (Country specific)
- Retirement employer match
- $2,000 Learning & Development stipend to invest in your professional development
- $1,000 USD Turo host matching and $1,500 USD vehicle reimbursement program
- $100 USD Monthly Turo travel credit
- Cell phone, internet and Fringe benefit stipend
- Paid time off to relax and recharge
- Paid holidays, volunteer time off, and parental leave
- For those who are in the office full-time or hybrid we have weekly in-office lunch, office snacks, and fun activities
- Annual Turbo Week (week-long, company-wide conference)
We are committed to building a diverse team. If you are from a background that's underrepresented in tech, we'd love to meet you.
Aside from an award winning work environment and the opportunity to be part of the world’s largest car sharing marketplace, we are also growing the team quickly - join us! Even if you don't meet every qualification, we are looking for people with enthusiasm for what we do and we will consider you for this and other possibilities.
Turo is an Equal Opportunity Employer and a participant in the U.S. Federal E-Verify program. Women, minorities, individuals with disabilities and protected veterans are encouraged to apply. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives.
Turo will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, as applicable.
We welcome candidates with physical, mental, and/or neurological disabilities. If you require assistance applying for an open position, or need accommodation during the recruiting process due to a disability, please submit a request to People Operations by emailing PeopleOps@turo.com.
Turo is the world’s largest car sharing marketplace where you can book any car you want, wherever you want it, from a vibrant community of trusted hosts across the US, Canada, France, UK and Australia. Guests choose from a totally unique selection of nearby cars, while hosts earn extra money to offset the costs of car ownership. A pioneer of the sharing economy and the travel industry, Turo is a safe, supportive community where the car you book is part of a story, not a fleet.
Read more about the Turo culture according to Turo CEO, Andre Haddad.